Well, I thought all was well

holmfamily1992

Thanks guys for the good advice...I sometimes wish that they were dianosed as infants so this could just be the normal for them.

I think I will try the applesauce first...its cheaper..then ice cream if need be. I do have the special cup Heather and thank you for reminding me about it!! LOL...I still have to use it on my 14 year old who can't swallow pills yet!! Nice huh...

Anyway, I have to figure out something before school starts..

Thanks again,
Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks guys for the good advice...I sometimes wish that they were dianosed as infants so this could just be the normal for them.

I think I will try the applesauce first...its cheaper..then ice cream if need be. I do have the special cup Heather and thank you for reminding me about it!! LOL...I still have to use it on my 14 year old who can't swallow pills yet!! Nice huh...

Thanks again,
Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks again,
Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks again,
Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />I think I will try the applesauce first...its cheaper..then ice cream if need be. I do have the special cup Heather and thank you for reminding me about it!! LOL...I still have to use it on my 14 year old who can't swallow pills yet!! Nice huh...
<br />
<br />Anyway, I have to figure out something before school starts..
<br />
<br />Thanks again,
<br />Tina

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
How about some obnoxious colored/flavored applesauce. DS likes getting the Scooby Doo Mummy Berry one, which is blue. 'Course then he'll have technicolor poo due to all the food coloring, but hey, whatever works!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
How about some obnoxious colored/flavored applesauce. DS likes getting the Scooby Doo Mummy Berry one, which is blue. 'Course then he'll have technicolor poo due to all the food coloring, but hey, whatever works!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

BabyBeauty

Tina,

Another suggestion is to add cinnamon and sugar to the applesauce. That way you can get the cheap applesauce and dress it up to make it more tasty.

Also I do want to let you know that my little one has a feeding tube. It was so scary when it was first mentioned at an appt. But now that she has it, we love it! It is such a relief to know she is getting all she needs each day. Also it helps with yucky medicine! We just put it down the tube and she doesn't wrestle with us!! I hope you don't have to go down that route, but do know there are some positives to a feeding tube.

BabyBeauty

Tina,

Another suggestion is to add cinnamon and sugar to the applesauce. That way you can get the cheap applesauce and dress it up to make it more tasty.

Also I do want to let you know that my little one has a feeding tube. It was so scary when it was first mentioned at an appt. But now that she has it, we love it! It is such a relief to know she is getting all she needs each day. Also it helps with yucky medicine! We just put it down the tube and she doesn't wrestle with us!! I hope you don't have to go down that route, but do know there are some positives to a feeding tube.

BabyBeauty

Tina,

BabyBeauty

Tina,

BabyBeauty

Tina,
<br />
<br />Another suggestion is to add cinnamon and sugar to the applesauce. That way you can get the cheap applesauce and dress it up to make it more tasty.
<br />
<br />Also I do want to let you know that my little one has a feeding tube. It was so scary when it was first mentioned at an appt. But now that she has it, we love it! It is such a relief to know she is getting all she needs each day. Also it helps with yucky medicine! We just put it down the tube and she doesn't wrestle with us!! I hope you don't have to go down that route, but do know there are some positives to a feeding tube.

holmfamily1992

We have already went down that road. Our 11 year old had a G-tube put in last October. He is doing really well and yes, it did take a lot of stress about the amount of food he wasn't consuming without the tube....

He looks so good now....

Tina

holmfamily1992

We have already went down that road. Our 11 year old had a G-tube put in last October. He is doing really well and yes, it did take a lot of stress about the amount of food he wasn't consuming without the tube....

He looks so good now....

Tina

holmfamily1992

He looks so good now....

Tina

holmfamily1992

He looks so good now....

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />He looks so good now....
<br />
<br />Tina