Well I thought I was checking out Friday night.

EB24

Long story short, was watching tv Friday night about 11 pm. Started coughing, no big deal. Suddenly I started puking blood. Puking out who knows how much, but it was enough it made my whole right side completely numb. Then I couldn't remember what was happening or what was going on around me. Now before anyone wonders why I wasn't on the way to the ER, I have Hospice working with me and I have strick personal orders not to make any life saving measures. So I was waiting out the enevitable, but I got better. Slept all day and night on Saturday and most the day Sunday and all night. I am up and about a little today but not at %100. If you are the prayer giving type, I'd appreciate it. If you aren't a word or two would be very nice also. Thanks guys and gals.

EB24

Long story short, was watching tv Friday night about 11 pm. Started coughing, no big deal. Suddenly I started puking blood. Puking out who knows how much, but it was enough it made my whole right side completely numb. Then I couldn't remember what was happening or what was going on around me. Now before anyone wonders why I wasn't on the way to the ER, I have Hospice working with me and I have strick personal orders not to make any life saving measures. So I was waiting out the enevitable, but I got better. Slept all day and night on Saturday and most the day Sunday and all night. I am up and about a little today but not at %100. If you are the prayer giving type, I'd appreciate it. If you aren't a word or two would be very nice also. Thanks guys and gals.

anonymous

Wow, that must have been so scary. IS still scary. I am praying for you- stay strong and get better- you will get better!!!

Caitlin
22 w/ CF, b. cepacia

anonymous

Wow, that must have been so scary. IS still scary. I am praying for you- stay strong and get better- you will get better!!!

Caitlin
22 w/ CF, b. cepacia

miesl

I'm sorry, but your paperwork is incomplete. You are not allowed to check out until further notice. I'm also afraid that since I work in a giant corporate office, I'm quite likely to lose your paperwork.

Hang in there, hopefully you will get back to your 100% and then some.

-Michelle

miesl

I'm sorry, but your paperwork is incomplete. You are not allowed to check out until further notice. I'm also afraid that since I work in a giant corporate office, I'm quite likely to lose your paperwork.

-Michelle

Jane

Digital opinion leader
How frightening for you. I hope there was someone with you.
Be strong, I will pray for you.

Jane

Jane

Digital opinion leader
How frightening for you. I hope there was someone with you.
Be strong, I will pray for you.

Jane

anonymous

EB24

You have friends here in cyberland. I am praying for you to feel better and stronger. I believe in miracles
love
Risa

anonymous

EB24

You have friends here in cyberland. I am praying for you to feel better and stronger. I believe in miracles
love
Risa

EB24

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i><br>I'm sorry, but your paperwork is incomplete. You are not allowed to check out until further notice. I'm also afraid that since I work in a giant corporate office, I'm quite likely to lose your paperwork.

-Michelle<hr></blockquote>

LOL, I know how easy it is to lose that paperwork. Thanks for the laugh.

EB24

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i><br>I'm sorry, but your paperwork is incomplete. You are not allowed to check out until further notice. I'm also afraid that since I work in a giant corporate office, I'm quite likely to lose your paperwork.

-Michelle<hr></blockquote>

LOL, I know how easy it is to lose that paperwork. Thanks for the laugh.

Lilith

I wish I could say something really uplifting that would make you feel better other than the usual, "I hope you get well soon," but even though I'm not the praying type, I'll be sincerely hoping that you're back up and going ASAP! Stay strong!

Lilith

I wish I could say something really uplifting that would make you feel better other than the usual, "I hope you get well soon," but even though I'm not the praying type, I'll be sincerely hoping that you're back up and going ASAP! Stay strong!