Well the hits keep on coming... my sister has Lymphoma

Kori

I will be praying for you and your family as well. I know what that kind of news can do to a person. Please keep us posted.

Kori

I will be praying for you and your family as well. I know what that kind of news can do to a person. Please keep us posted.

Kori

Kori

Kori

Opi

Thanks for all the kind words guys, yes from what I heard it's a pretty curable disease (lucky her right? haha) She has to endure 6 months of chemo, finishing up in July I believe, I'm feeling pretty strongly that she will be fine, her and I have always been fighters (even when we were little- with each other :p )

Opi

Thanks for all the kind words guys, yes from what I heard it's a pretty curable disease (lucky her right? haha) She has to endure 6 months of chemo, finishing up in July I believe, I'm feeling pretty strongly that she will be fine, her and I have always been fighters (even when we were little- with each other :p )

Opi

Opi

Opi