Went to Mayo Clinic Cystic Fibrosis Center

mom2lillian

I thought you were semi-recently diagnosed as NOT having CF but it was something else? Am I thinking of wrong person. I thought I remembered you (or someone) saying you still had alot same issues so you were sticking around but had finally had correct diagnosis (not CF)??

Im glad you are getting it all figured out one way or the other and a good CF clinci makes a WORLD of difference

mom2lillian

I thought you were semi-recently diagnosed as NOT having CF but it was something else? Am I thinking of wrong person. I thought I remembered you (or someone) saying you still had alot same issues so you were sticking around but had finally had correct diagnosis (not CF)??

Im glad you are getting it all figured out one way or the other and a good CF clinci makes a WORLD of difference

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian