Were you a rebellious (sp) kid?

Bostonsox44

I was rebellious about a year or two ago. I never wanted to do my treatments, i always tried to talk my parents out of doing them and everything. This year i've been doing a little bit better with it though, but i still get to where i miss my stuff every now and then cause i get to where i'm running around with friends all week long and staying gone on the weekends.

Bostonsox44

I was rebellious about a year or two ago. I never wanted to do my treatments, i always tried to talk my parents out of doing them and everything. This year i've been doing a little bit better with it though, but i still get to where i miss my stuff every now and then cause i get to where i'm running around with friends all week long and staying gone on the weekends.

Bostonsox44

Bostonsox44

Bostonsox44