What age was your child at diagnosis?

leelumlm

Mason was diagnosed at 12 months. The only reason he got tested is because I noticed that he had oil in his poop. He had a lot of trouble gaining wait aswell. He is doing well now at the age of 4.

leelumlm

Mason was diagnosed at 12 months. The only reason he got tested is because I noticed that he had oil in his poop. He had a lot of trouble gaining wait aswell. He is doing well now at the age of 4.

leelumlm

leelumlm

leelumlm

J

juls

Ugh...I need to post Taylor's story in the new 'diagnosis' section. For now I will just say she wasn't diagnosed until age 3 and it was a long road to get there. Her sister was diagnosed 3 weeks later through genetic testing. CA did not start the newborn screening until this past July, so both girls missed that.

J

juls

Ugh...I need to post Taylor's story in the new 'diagnosis' section. For now I will just say she wasn't diagnosed until age 3 and it was a long road to get there. Her sister was diagnosed 3 weeks later through genetic testing. CA did not start the newborn screening until this past July, so both girls missed that.

J

juls

J

juls

J

juls

Nicole

Danny was diagnosed unofficially while I was pregnant with him. They were 99.9% sure he had CF. His official diagnosis was at 1.5 days old.

Nicole

Danny was diagnosed unofficially while I was pregnant with him. They were 99.9% sure he had CF. His official diagnosis was at 1.5 days old.

Nicole

Nicole

Nicole

ktsmom

I have a similar experience as Julie - Katy was diagnosed at age 3 years and 3 months, after an extended battle with her pediatrician. Our state added newborn screening in February of 2006, I believe.

ktsmom

I have a similar experience as Julie - Katy was diagnosed at age 3 years and 3 months, after an extended battle with her pediatrician. Our state added newborn screening in February of 2006, I believe.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom