What age was your child at diagnosis?

M

mneville

Aidan was diagnosed through newborn screening at 8 days old. He was already showing signs of pancreatic insufficiency. We had no idea we were carriers. Thank God for newborn screening.

Megan

M

mneville

Aidan was diagnosed through newborn screening at 8 days old. He was already showing signs of pancreatic insufficiency. We had no idea we were carriers. Thank God for newborn screening.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan

fourkidsmom

Brady (my 7 yr old) was diagnosed when I was 7 months pregnant. They found the bowel blockage at that time thru ultrasound and luckily for that because we had to be transferred to a better equiped hospital(2 hours away) so we were prepared. I had to deliver C-section due to the blockage- which ended up being burst. I am thankful for the local doctor that found the problem before he was born or I would of probably tried to deliver natural and who knows what would of happened! He then had a 4 hour surgery at 6 hours of age.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Brady (my 7 yr old) was diagnosed when I was 7 months pregnant. They found the bowel blockage at that time thru ultrasound and luckily for that because we had to be transferred to a better equiped hospital(2 hours away) so we were prepared. I had to deliver C-section due to the blockage- which ended up being burst. I am thankful for the local doctor that found the problem before he was born or I would of probably tried to deliver natural and who knows what would of happened! He then had a 4 hour surgery at 6 hours of age.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Josh was two months. He had mild FTT, but he had salt crystals on his hair. I asked the doctor about it at his 2 month check up.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Josh was two months. He had mild FTT, but he had salt crystals on his hair. I asked the doctor about it at his 2 month check up.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader