what are the chances

JennyCoulon

I woudl agree about the bowel blockage, that is one of the signs that my OBGYN said is the indicator of someone having CF. I would have them get him tested right away so if it turns out that he does have CF they can get started with treating him prior to any lung problems. The chances are 1 in 4 when both parents are CF carriers.

JennyCoulon

I woudl agree about the bowel blockage, that is one of the signs that my OBGYN said is the indicator of someone having CF. I would have them get him tested right away so if it turns out that he does have CF they can get started with treating him prior to any lung problems. The chances are 1 in 4 when both parents are CF carriers.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon