What are the slimmer fitting children's clothing lines?

Gnome

I can't seem to find a pair of pants that will stay on my 10 month old daughter. When she crawls the pants slide down. I didn't even think she was that thin. Help me my naming some stores that fit slimmer kids well.

Gnome

I can't seem to find a pair of pants that will stay on my 10 month old daughter. When she crawls the pants slide down. I didn't even think she was that thin. Help me my naming some stores that fit slimmer kids well.

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

V

valigirl21

My son is SUPER SKINNY and the only thing I've found are the pants that have adjustable wastebands. Wal-Mart, Old Navy, and the Children's place, just to name a few, carry bottoms like this. Other than that, my son would walk out of his pants! I love 'em! Hope this helps.

V

valigirl21

My son is SUPER SKINNY and the only thing I've found are the pants that have adjustable wastebands. Wal-Mart, Old Navy, and the Children's place, just to name a few, carry bottoms like this. Other than that, my son would walk out of his pants! I love 'em! Hope this helps.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

C

Cherylwithone

Do you sew at all. My daughter is 15 years old. Nothing fits. We buy the cloths and then at home she trys all of them on and I do the markings and just resew them. I have been doing this for a long time. Have you tried european sizes at all. We found those run smaller and when we get them I don't do any sewing.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Do you sew at all. My daughter is 15 years old. Nothing fits. We buy the cloths and then at home she trys all of them on and I do the markings and just resew them. I have been doing this for a long time. Have you tried european sizes at all. We found those run smaller and when we get them I don't do any sewing.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

letefk

Oh, I can relate to this one. I have not had luck finding a specific brand, but I am getting better at eying the width in the store and finding ones that look narrow. It will get easier once she is older; then you can find slim sizes, especially slims with adjustable waistbands.

The problem you will face with toddler clothes is that they are all wider because of diapers. My girls both potty trained early, and that, plus the thinness, was a challenge until they got to be about 5 and I could find slim sizes.

My 4 year old is not there yet, but she is tiny, so I can often get away with smaller sized pants with the hems let out. Adjustable waistbands, again, are a must! The other thing you can do with girls is get them lots of tights and play dresses. The waist and hip size is not an issue then. I also buy clothes that are made from shrinkable fabrics, then wash and dry them with lots of heat. This would not work as well if they were not also below average in height.

Hope that helps.

letefk

Oh, I can relate to this one. I have not had luck finding a specific brand, but I am getting better at eying the width in the store and finding ones that look narrow. It will get easier once she is older; then you can find slim sizes, especially slims with adjustable waistbands.

The problem you will face with toddler clothes is that they are all wider because of diapers. My girls both potty trained early, and that, plus the thinness, was a challenge until they got to be about 5 and I could find slim sizes.

My 4 year old is not there yet, but she is tiny, so I can often get away with smaller sized pants with the hems let out. Adjustable waistbands, again, are a must! The other thing you can do with girls is get them lots of tights and play dresses. The waist and hip size is not an issue then. I also buy clothes that are made from shrinkable fabrics, then wash and dry them with lots of heat. This would not work as well if they were not also below average in height.

Hope that helps.

letefk

Hope that helps.

letefk

Hope that helps.

letefk

<br />
<br />The problem you will face with toddler clothes is that they are all wider because of diapers. My girls both potty trained early, and that, plus the thinness, was a challenge until they got to be about 5 and I could find slim sizes.
<br />
<br />My 4 year old is not there yet, but she is tiny, so I can often get away with smaller sized pants with the hems let out. Adjustable waistbands, again, are a must! The other thing you can do with girls is get them lots of tights and play dresses. The waist and hip size is not an issue then. I also buy clothes that are made from shrinkable fabrics, then wash and dry them with lots of heat. This would not work as well if they were not also below average in height.
<br />
<br />Hope that helps.