What are the slimmer fitting children's clothing lines?

A

Andrea

My son has CF but my daughter who is just a carrier is the skinny minny. She is three now but we always had to just get tights when she was a baby and she wore dresses with them. Now she is three and we stick to elastic wasted pants. Our big problem is she is tall and skinny. I have yet to find a pair of pants with a button that fit her. I usually go to Target and Kohls and buy a bunch of different colors of stretch pants. They are comfy and actually stay up. If it gets real cold I put tights underneath of the stretch pants. Luckily we live in Florida so I don't have to deal with snow! The good thing about the stretch pants is they are usually pretty cheap too! I can get 4 pair of pants for less then $25.00.

A

Andrea

My son has CF but my daughter who is just a carrier is the skinny minny. She is three now but we always had to just get tights when she was a baby and she wore dresses with them. Now she is three and we stick to elastic wasted pants. Our big problem is she is tall and skinny. I have yet to find a pair of pants with a button that fit her. I usually go to Target and Kohls and buy a bunch of different colors of stretch pants. They are comfy and actually stay up. If it gets real cold I put tights underneath of the stretch pants. Luckily we live in Florida so I don't have to deal with snow! The good thing about the stretch pants is they are usually pretty cheap too! I can get 4 pair of pants for less then $25.00.

A

Andrea

A

Andrea

A

Andrea

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS didn't crawl, pretty much went straight to walking from rolling. I put DS in a lot of one piece outfits that first year.

I did buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy and Carters stuff from Kohls. With Gymboree their sizes were so generous, that I actually put him in much smaller sizes that his age. Children's place was another option.

I did a lot of shopping at Target, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS didn't crawl, pretty much went straight to walking from rolling. I put DS in a lot of one piece outfits that first year.

I did buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy and Carters stuff from Kohls. With Gymboree their sizes were so generous, that I actually put him in much smaller sizes that his age. Children's place was another option.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />I did buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy and Carters stuff from Kohls. With Gymboree their sizes were so generous, that I actually put him in much smaller sizes that his age. Children's place was another option.
<br />
<br />I did a lot of shopping at Target, too.

Transplantmommy

I also do the adjustable waistbands with Brady. Although he does not have CF, he is super skinny! He will be 3 in January and he only weighs 26.5 pounds. I went to JC Penny last weekend and got him some adjustable waist pants for $7.99 each!

Transplantmommy

I also do the adjustable waistbands with Brady. Although he does not have CF, he is super skinny! He will be 3 in January and he only weighs 26.5 pounds. I went to JC Penny last weekend and got him some adjustable waist pants for $7.99 each!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

happyone

As someone else mentioned... the one peice outfits are great.... Old Navy usually has some cute ones, as does OshKosh. I admit they're a bit more difficult when it comes to changing daipers, but overall they were a life-saver for us. Overalls are great too!

happyone

As someone else mentioned... the one peice outfits are great.... Old Navy usually has some cute ones, as does OshKosh. I admit they're a bit more difficult when it comes to changing daipers, but overall they were a life-saver for us. Overalls are great too!

happyone

happyone

happyone