What are the slimmer fitting children's clothing lines?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Now that DS is older, I do buy the jeans and pants that have the cinch waist. I still have to really CRANK in that waist 'cuz he's sooo skinny, but so tall. I usually buy the slim fit if I can find them.

I did buy lots of one piece items and he was taller that most of his friends, so I'd buy larger sizes -- again Carters and gymboree were my faves for one piece. And for pants -- regular old navy sweatpants and sonoma brand & carters from Kohls worked well for him.

This summer he was still wearing size 3T shorts. They still fit him, but I retired them this fall 'cuz I'm HOPING my 6 year old won't be wearing that size next summer.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Now that DS is older, I do buy the jeans and pants that have the cinch waist. I still have to really CRANK in that waist 'cuz he's sooo skinny, but so tall. I usually buy the slim fit if I can find them.

I did buy lots of one piece items and he was taller that most of his friends, so I'd buy larger sizes -- again Carters and gymboree were my faves for one piece. And for pants -- regular old navy sweatpants and sonoma brand & carters from Kohls worked well for him.

This summer he was still wearing size 3T shorts. They still fit him, but I retired them this fall 'cuz I'm HOPING my 6 year old won't be wearing that size next summer.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />I did buy lots of one piece items and he was taller that most of his friends, so I'd buy larger sizes -- again Carters and gymboree were my faves for one piece. And for pants -- regular old navy sweatpants and sonoma brand & carters from Kohls worked well for him.
<br />
<br />This summer he was still wearing size 3T shorts. They still fit him, but I retired them this fall 'cuz I'm HOPING my 6 year old won't be wearing that size next summer.

JennyCoulon

We have this problem with our oldest b/c he is too skinny and too tall. We have always gone to Old Navy b/c they have the adjustable waist so we can get the longer pants and not have to worry about them falling to his knees. I am not aware of an actual brand. I do know that at ON they do have adjustable waist, slim fit. Hope this helps

JennyCoulon

We have this problem with our oldest b/c he is too skinny and too tall. We have always gone to Old Navy b/c they have the adjustable waist so we can get the longer pants and not have to worry about them falling to his knees. I am not aware of an actual brand. I do know that at ON they do have adjustable waist, slim fit. Hope this helps

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

lizzie00

my name is eva winger, and i am the inventor or cinch-eaze waistbands...as i searched this morning for an article about cinch-eaze that was written in the miami herald, i found someone had mentioned cinch-eaze waistbands on this site...we are currently in pre-production of our product, and hope to launch in january '09...i would like to extend a free sample to all of you...if you could fill out a survey which helps us understand our customer's needs, like yours, i would appreciate it...when the product is launched, we will send you a free sample....if you are interested, please email me at evamwinger@hotmail.com...this will be my only post....thanks! eva

lizzie00

my name is eva winger, and i am the inventor or cinch-eaze waistbands...as i searched this morning for an article about cinch-eaze that was written in the miami herald, i found someone had mentioned cinch-eaze waistbands on this site...we are currently in pre-production of our product, and hope to launch in january '09...i would like to extend a free sample to all of you...if you could fill out a survey which helps us understand our customer's needs, like yours, i would appreciate it...when the product is launched, we will send you a free sample....if you are interested, please email me at evamwinger@hotmail.com...this will be my only post....thanks! eva

lizzie00

lizzie00

lizzie00