What are the weird things you do/bad habits?

RainbowBubblez

Well Sean seriously you are too funny and so real I love it!!! Ummm me I chew the skin around my nail and my nail and swallow it Especially when it is dry around the cuticle I go hard. I see that it is a trend with CFers in here. Ummm I shake my foot when Im antsy. Oh yah when I cough up mucus I usually swallow it and if it is chunky I will bite it too see how hard the mucus is or I will spit it on a window out side in winter and watch it freeze and wonder what part of my lung it came off of..... I enjoy taking a crap that is the deer dropplet kind it makes me feel like I actually digested something but it takes forever to come out. I just need to drink more water or something but it feels great!. I really enjoy farting really loud I think is sounds funny espeacially coming out of a small petite women like me ha ha. Oh burping too. I always rip my toe nails off with my fingers. I like picking hard boogers out of my nose and flicking them where ever. But unfortunatly I have a pretty clean nose so I dont get much of those. So when I do find a winner it's a good flicken time. I love pulling the stringy goop from the corner of my eyes and you pull it and it like scrapes the back of your eyeball it feels amazing. yah so far that is all I can think of right now. My boyfriend and I dont even live in the same province so I think this will be a good heads up for him. haha he has no clue what he is in for lol

boyfriendofCFer

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>RainbowBubblez</b></i><br>Well Sean seriously you are too funny and so real I love it!!! Ummm me I chew the skin around my nail and my nail and swallow it Especially when it is dry around the cuticle I go hard. I see that it is a trend with CFers in here. Ummm I shake my foot when Im antsy. Oh yah when I cough up mucus I usually swallow it and if it is chunky I will bite it too see how hard the mucus is or I will spit it on a window out side in winter and watch it freeze and wonder what part of my lung it came off of..... I enjoy taking a crap that is the deer dropplet kind it makes me feel like I actually digested something but it takes forever to come out. I just need to drink more water or something but it feels great!. I really enjoy farting really loud I think is sounds funny espeacially coming out of a small petite women like me ha ha. Oh burping too. I always rip my toe nails off with my fingers. I like picking hard boogers out of my nose and flicking them where ever. But unfortunatly I have a pretty clean nose so I dont get much of those. So when I do find a winner it's a good flicken time. I love pulling the stringy goop from the corner of my eyes and you pull it and it like scrapes the back of your eyeball it feels amazing. yah so far that is all I can think of right now. My boyfriend and I dont even live in the same province so I think this will be a good heads up for him. haha he has no clue what he is in for lol<hr></blockquote>

hmmmmmm well I don't got to much to say here Amanda? ummmmm......thanks for the heads up
I Love You!!!

boyfriendofCFer

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>RainbowBubblez</b></i><br>Well Sean seriously you are too funny and so real I love it!!! Ummm me I chew the skin around my nail and my nail and swallow it Especially when it is dry around the cuticle I go hard. I see that it is a trend with CFers in here. Ummm I shake my foot when Im antsy. Oh yah when I cough up mucus I usually swallow it and if it is chunky I will bite it too see how hard the mucus is or I will spit it on a window out side in winter and watch it freeze and wonder what part of my lung it came off of..... I enjoy taking a crap that is the deer dropplet kind it makes me feel like I actually digested something but it takes forever to come out. I just need to drink more water or something but it feels great!. I really enjoy farting really loud I think is sounds funny espeacially coming out of a small petite women like me ha ha. Oh burping too. I always rip my toe nails off with my fingers. I like picking hard boogers out of my nose and flicking them where ever. But unfortunatly I have a pretty clean nose so I dont get much of those. So when I do find a winner it's a good flicken time. I love pulling the stringy goop from the corner of my eyes and you pull it and it like scrapes the back of your eyeball it feels amazing. yah so far that is all I can think of right now. My boyfriend and I dont even live in the same province so I think this will be a good heads up for him. haha he has no clue what he is in for lol<hr></blockquote>

hmmmmmm well I don't got to much to say here Amanda? ummmmm......thanks for the heads up
I Love You!!!