What are your addictions?

Scarlett81

This site
The View-just to see Rosie insult everyone else, I can't stand her.
7th Heaven-i know, i know.
US weekly
Triscuits
Oatmeal cookies and fig newtons

Scarlett81

This site
The View-just to see Rosie insult everyone else, I can't stand her.
7th Heaven-i know, i know.
US weekly
Triscuits
Oatmeal cookies and fig newtons

65rosessamurai

Hi everyone, my name is Fred, and I'm addicted to spuds!!

I used to like McD's fries, but they don't taste the way I recall, so I like to get potatoes at Wendy's. I like making my own mashed potatoes, but some of the instant mashed potatoes taste good, too. I love Frito Lay's potato chips the best..."Can't eat just one!", and I had to stop myself from going to Kentucky Fried Chicken for their potatoes, cause I'd always get their chiken with it, and that would tear my system up!
I remember as a kid (I must've been like five, maybe), my mom told me I once had so many helpings of mashed potatoes, I passed out in the bowl!!

I'm highly addicted to pretzels..can't get enough, and sometimes can't get any, here!

I also realized an addiction to some of my computer games (won't mention what games, too personal), as well as driving my car...I like driving fast here, but going 60mph in Japan is like doing 300mph!! (Go too fast, you'll find yourself in the Pacific!) With a manual transmission, but only a 4 cylinder 1.3 litre engine, I think I actually beat some guy with his V6 jalopy on a green light, one time!!

I wish I were addicted to the Japanese Language, then I'd be studying more!! However, being addicted to the Japanese girls here can be hazordous to my health!!

I WAS ok without Fig Newtons, till Danyel had to mention it!!! (GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!)

I get an occasional "Starbucks Craving", but since I've been unemployed, it's easy to kick it! (Only had TWO in my six months of unemployment...pretty good, eh?)

I think I got an addiction to "Kaiten Sushi" (anyone know what that it?), seem to be doing it at least once a month, taking my "lovee, dear" out with me!

65rosessamurai

I used to like McD's fries, but they don't taste the way I recall, so I like to get potatoes at Wendy's. I like making my own mashed potatoes, but some of the instant mashed potatoes taste good, too. I love Frito Lay's potato chips the best..."Can't eat just one!", and I had to stop myself from going to Kentucky Fried Chicken for their potatoes, cause I'd always get their chiken with it, and that would tear my system up!
I remember as a kid (I must've been like five, maybe), my mom told me I once had so many helpings of mashed potatoes, I passed out in the bowl!!

I'm highly addicted to pretzels..can't get enough, and sometimes can't get any, here!

I also realized an addiction to some of my computer games (won't mention what games, too personal), as well as driving my car...I like driving fast here, but going 60mph in Japan is like doing 300mph!! (Go too fast, you'll find yourself in the Pacific!) With a manual transmission, but only a 4 cylinder 1.3 litre engine, I think I actually beat some guy with his V6 jalopy on a green light, one time!!

I wish I were addicted to the Japanese Language, then I'd be studying more!! However, being addicted to the Japanese girls here can be hazordous to my health!!

I WAS ok without Fig Newtons, till Danyel had to mention it!!! (GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!)

I get an occasional "Starbucks Craving", but since I've been unemployed, it's easy to kick it! (Only had TWO in my six months of unemployment...pretty good, eh?)

I think I got an addiction to "Kaiten Sushi" (anyone know what that it?), seem to be doing it at least once a month, taking my "lovee, dear" out with me!

65rosessamurai

goingup

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys, popcorn and milk????????????? i am
sorry, but that sounds grossssssssssssss popcorn and a pepsi, now
were talkn!!

goingup

were talkn!!

goingup

were talkn!!