What are your hobbies?

jamie6girl

This is a great thread! <br><br>
Traveling, taking pictures, scrapbooking, decorating, and taking care of animals.... I also love listening to music and watching my favorite shows on DVD.

jamie6girl

Traveling, taking pictures, scrapbooking, decorating, and taking care of animals.... I also love listening to music and watching my favorite shows on DVD.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

thefrogprincess

Hmm lets see: I love to read (wish I had more time to do it though!), I am midly obsessed with movies, I like crafts, I can knit a little bit, I like to cook and bake (my coworkers are always asking me to make something for them!).

In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.

thefrogprincess

Hmm lets see: I love to read (wish I had more time to do it though!), I am midly obsessed with movies, I like crafts, I can knit a little bit, I like to cook and bake (my coworkers are always asking me to make something for them!).

In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

wuffles

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thefrogprincess</b></i>
In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.</end quote></div>

Aww, volleyball is my favourite (perhaps only, lol) hobby. I love it.

wuffles

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thefrogprincess</b></i>
In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.</end quote></div>

wuffles

wuffles

In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.</end quote>

wuffles

In school I was really in love with volleyball, and would love to play again, I just have to figure out this joint pain thing first.</end quote>