What can I say?..

Heidi

Welcome Mohammad.

My heart is heavy for you and your family. What a tough time!

I am glad to hear the enzymes are helping.

Heidi

Welcome Mohammad.

Heidi

Welcome Mohammad.

Heidi

Welcome Mohammad.

Heidi

Welcome Mohammad.

Morgan0706

Hi Mohammad,

I think we can all relate to how you felt when your son was first diagnosed. The good news is now you know, and you can do all of the proper treatments and therapies to help him live a long, healthy life. My son is 3 mths old and diagnosed invetro. So far, he is pancreatic insufficient, taking enzymes with every feeding and doing well. I never really dealt with messy poops due to diagnosing him so early. Just remember, its their smiles and laughter that keep us going. Stay strong for your baby!!!!

Best Wishes to you during this Holiday Season.

Michelle~ mother of Morgan (11), Madison (6) no CF, Grayson (3 mths) w/cf

Morgan0706

Hi Mohammad,

I think we can all relate to how you felt when your son was first diagnosed. The good news is now you know, and you can do all of the proper treatments and therapies to help him live a long, healthy life. My son is 3 mths old and diagnosed invetro. So far, he is pancreatic insufficient, taking enzymes with every feeding and doing well. I never really dealt with messy poops due to diagnosing him so early. Just remember, its their smiles and laughter that keep us going. Stay strong for your baby!!!!

Morgan0706

Hi Mohammad,

Morgan0706

Hi Mohammad,

Morgan0706

Hi Mohammad,