What do ya'll

Me...i really want to go to college. I think that since i am on this earth...why not spend your time wisely and as normal as possible! Having cf is just one of the drawbacks...and for me is pretty much the only one. I dont want to be treated as if i am not able to do anything...i am normal...as far as it goes! I just have trouble gaining weight and with my breathing sometimes. College has been a plan for me as long as i can remember...even before i got the sickest i have ever been. I want to have a career that can take my mind off of my disease and lets me do what i love to do most! I want to start a family one day with the possibility of children, maybe not my own... or adopted...i would really like to have my own children but that all depends on my health at the time! I want my child to have the best things in life and if i know that this child will have a mother with cf then i want to make sure that i care for my self more than ever,because i want to be a mom for as long as this world will have me for!

ALivingMiracle

Id like to persue a career in singing or writing. I love to do both. Its about the only thing i can do with my CF. I cant play sports so i do those things that dont take too much out of me :)
The only type of sport that i could do that never really effected me was Figure Skating, but when my parents divorced i stopped skating. I might want to start back up on that, but not right now TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK lol. I was absent for a week and a half because i was in the hospital and boy is it catching up with me.
Well i just thought id answer :)

See yall

Ratty

I will graduating High School here in a little under 6 months. I have already made plans to attend Penn State University with a major in history, and i minor in geology. My doctors and my parents have been really great with helping me. I hope to pursue a career as a historian of some sort. I love history, especially the history of warfare.

Bethany101

I got accepted to college!! I'm really excited. I'm not 100% sure what I would like to do. I just know that I want to go to college and get a good education so I can get a good job. I am also planning on having a family someday. I don't think that CF should get in the way of what you want to do with your life.

Bethany 18yrs.(w/CF)

anonymous

im really excited about my future... i want to go to washington university in st. louis and i am really working hard on my academics to get accepted... i want to run cross country and dance while im in college too and maybe play a club basketball like i do now. I am looking at a job in medical research perhaps in genetics... Have you guys heard of jeff pinard.. he found a cystic fibrosis mutation... he found one of the mutations and he has cf!... he is great i have talked to him on the phone... basically i want to follow in his footsteps

THINK LARGE
LILITH (15 w/ cf)

Lilyb42390

Jazzysmom THANX!... hey if ne of you guys want to email me or IM me this is my info.!

I would love to have some of your information so that i could do the same... you guys are great!

AIM: Lilyb42390

EMAIL: orcrist2001@hotmail.com

LOVE YOU GUYS

STAY STRONG
LILITH (15/ w cf)--aka LIL

thadmy

i want to be a Biology teacher and i know i will be cause i got my letter from Milersville college saying i got in so i have no problem now getting wha ti want