What do you do for work or got to school for?

nicolaj

i unfortunately cant work since leaving school. but i commend all of you who manage to juggle a job, family and health. i dont no how you all find the energy to work and look after yourself!!

nicola xx

nicolaj

i unfortunately cant work since leaving school. but i commend all of you who manage to juggle a job, family and health. i dont no how you all find the energy to work and look after yourself!!

nicola xx

Debi

I am a Federal Projects and Grants Administrator for our state's Medicaid program, and prior to that I was the health policy advisor to the Governor. I write grant proposals and conduct policy analysis of federal healthcare issues and legislation. I do lots of research and writing and meeting with people. Love it!

Debi

I am a Federal Projects and Grants Administrator for our state's Medicaid program, and prior to that I was the health policy advisor to the Governor. I write grant proposals and conduct policy analysis of federal healthcare issues and legislation. I do lots of research and writing and meeting with people. Love it!

Debi

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Breezy</b></i>

I'm a full time university student, majoring in Anthropology</end quote></div>

This is cool Bree....what is your goal with this education?

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

blindhearted

I graduated with an associate degree in Information Systems Technology & Internet Technology. I had a terrible time recovering from surgery right before graduation and lost major amount of lung function, so I cant work that much. Right now I am working as a Office Assistant & Medical Billing Personnel for a local ambulance transportation company. I am looking into going back to school for Medical Transcription.

blindhearted

I graduated with an associate degree in Information Systems Technology & Internet Technology. I had a terrible time recovering from surgery right before graduation and lost major amount of lung function, so I cant work that much. Right now I am working as a Office Assistant & Medical Billing Personnel for a local ambulance transportation company. I am looking into going back to school for Medical Transcription.

blindhearted

mom2lillian

I am working as a chemist in pharmaceutical industry though my degree is biomedical science and unfortunately that division of my ocmpnay just got wiped (at my site) so not sure where I am heading or if I will remain in chemistry side things.

adrienne-I am right with you!

Erin-what about working at a specialized med tech place for instance my sister in law works for a place that sells raditation therapy equiptment so she travels to train whoever buys product, my friend did same for a while with allergy equiptment and now manages sales for same place.

mom2lillian

I am working as a chemist in pharmaceutical industry though my degree is biomedical science and unfortunately that division of my ocmpnay just got wiped (at my site) so not sure where I am heading or if I will remain in chemistry side things.

Erin-what about working at a specialized med tech place for instance my sister in law works for a place that sells raditation therapy equiptment so she travels to train whoever buys product, my friend did same for a while with allergy equiptment and now manages sales for same place.

mom2lillian

clinging2faith

Hi Kevin,

I am a multilingual translator (English, Spanish, French, Italian, bit of Swedish) though mainly i concentrate on English and Spanish and Italian.

I studied to be a bilingual Executive secretary,(3yrs), then 2yrs of College (neuroanatomy and human development), many years of studying languages too. ANd Cosmetology.

I have worked for companies as a bilingual secty., Leasing Consultant and Assistant Manager for property management companies, translator for the World Trade Center's top executives (outside of USA), Medical Assistant for Cigna Healthplans of California, admitting clerk for South Coast Medical Center.

Independently I have had my own business exporting automobiles to Eastern Europe (Slovenija) all on my own. (made a lot of money in 3 months the equivalent of an executive's salary for an entire year, it helped a lot!).

Had an arts and crafts international export business too.

Today or lately i spend my days taking care of moi 100% of the time so that I am still alive for many more years to come.

NOW I am working on a book about living with C.F. and hollistic remedies and therapies that help a lot of cf 's complications.
Its going to be a while before its finished. ( the book now a special request from the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center's staff so that they can help others through what I have learned since I was a child, using the hollistic approach).

I know I am forgetting other jobs and things I've studied but I will edit this later.

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU CAN STILL WORK AS O.T.A AND HAVE C.F.

You are doing great keep it up Kevin!

-------------------
Mary 44 mom of a 20yr old woman, soon to be grandmother (april), dx officially at age 24.

clinging2faith

Hi Kevin,

I am a multilingual translator (English, Spanish, French, Italian, bit of Swedish) though mainly i concentrate on English and Spanish and Italian.

I studied to be a bilingual Executive secretary,(3yrs), then 2yrs of College (neuroanatomy and human development), many years of studying languages too. ANd Cosmetology.

I have worked for companies as a bilingual secty., Leasing Consultant and Assistant Manager for property management companies, translator for the World Trade Center's top executives (outside of USA), Medical Assistant for Cigna Healthplans of California, admitting clerk for South Coast Medical Center.

Independently I have had my own business exporting automobiles to Eastern Europe (Slovenija) all on my own. (made a lot of money in 3 months the equivalent of an executive's salary for an entire year, it helped a lot!).

Today or lately i spend my days taking care of moi 100% of the time so that I am still alive for many more years to come.

NOW I am working on a book about living with C.F. and hollistic remedies and therapies that help a lot of cf 's complications.
Its going to be a while before its finished. ( the book now a special request from the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center's staff so that they can help others through what I have learned since I was a child, using the hollistic approach).

I know I am forgetting other jobs and things I've studied but I will edit this later.

-------------------
Mary 44 mom of a 20yr old woman, soon to be grandmother (april), dx officially at age 24.

clinging2faith

Hi Kevin,

-------------------