What do you do when it's almost over?

sidekickj

Besides taking all the necessary steps to be organized...I would still fight like hell to survive. You just keep fighting. Never stop. I don't care if my pfts were 10%. There are lots of dedicated, hard working researchers out there doing everything they can to bring us a cure. It's our job to keep ourselves as strong and healthy as we possibly can.

sidekickj

Besides taking all the necessary steps to be organized...I would still fight like hell to survive. You just keep fighting. Never stop. I don't care if my pfts were 10%. There are lots of dedicated, hard working researchers out there doing everything they can to bring us a cure. It's our job to keep ourselves as strong and healthy as we possibly can.

sidekickj

sidekickj

sidekickj