What do you to keep your house clean?

humphrey711

Thanks folks. I forgot to mention that we actually do you use air cleaners. We are also in the process of building a house and we are putting in a super duper HVAC system.

humphrey711

Thanks folks. I forgot to mention that we actually do you use air cleaners. We are also in the process of building a house and we are putting in a super duper HVAC system.

humphrey711

humphrey711

humphrey711

MicheleGazelle

Clean my vacuum with peroxide from time to time -- the part that touches the floor. Leave shoes at the front door so we don't track dirt and germs into the house. Have less stuff generally so there is less that needs cleaning. Throw out junk mail at the mail box and never bring it into my home.

MicheleGazelle

Clean my vacuum with peroxide from time to time -- the part that touches the floor. Leave shoes at the front door so we don't track dirt and germs into the house. Have less stuff generally so there is less that needs cleaning. Throw out junk mail at the mail box and never bring it into my home.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

hmw

What kind of air purifiers do you guys use? There are so many different types and was wondering if there were any particular ones that seemed to stand out as especially effective.

hmw

What kind of air purifiers do you guys use? There are so many different types and was wondering if there were any particular ones that seemed to stand out as especially effective.

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have a whirlpool whispersure, but anything with a hepa filter is good. Avoid those with the ionic setting, which emit ozone and could be harmful to ones lungs.

As for keeping my house clean. I confess, I'm terrible. Mostly we have issues with clutter. I vacuum and clean floors, bathrooms once a week. I'm terrible about dusting.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have a whirlpool whispersure, but anything with a hepa filter is good. Avoid those with the ionic setting, which emit ozone and could be harmful to ones lungs.

As for keeping my house clean. I confess, I'm terrible. Mostly we have issues with clutter. I vacuum and clean floors, bathrooms once a week. I'm terrible about dusting.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />As for keeping my house clean. I confess, I'm terrible. Mostly we have issues with clutter. I vacuum and clean floors, bathrooms once a week. I'm terrible about dusting.