What does Cystic Fibrosis demand of you?

Hi I am 13 and I am always in the hospital I am out maybe a week a month and I am sick of it and how do you handle it I think if I had cf I would not of been as close with my mom and I don't think I would be sorry for all the sick kids out there and not able to become doctor

Hi I am 13 and I am always in the hospital I am out maybe a week a month and I am sick of it and how do you handle it I think if I had cf I would not of been as close with my mom and I don't think I would be sorry for all the sick kids out there and not able to become doctor

I think CF, if anything made me a better person. Before I never really bothered to look at other people around me, or how they might be feeling or dealing with something. I look at myself and think 'average, ordinary girl' But...I see so many other people like that as well, its given me the breath to take a step back and realize life is way too important to judge, fight or just be flat out rude. So many things have become precious to me even though I know I have it so lucky, even if many others with CF are suffering and in and out of the hospital I think it brings us all together in some weird way lol. I think it makes us stronger.

I think CF, if anything made me a better person. Before I never really bothered to look at other people around me, or how they might be feeling or dealing with something. I look at myself and think 'average, ordinary girl' But...I see so many other people like that as well, its given me the breath to take a step back and realize life is way too important to judge, fight or just be flat out rude. So many things have become precious to me even though I know I have it so lucky, even if many others with CF are suffering and in and out of the hospital I think it brings us all together in some weird way lol. I think it makes us stronger.

soccerkels2010

I have 2 agree w/ LittleMissGrumbles. CF makes us who we are. My psychology class was actually having a discussion on stem cell research yesterday & weather or not we believe it should be used. I am kind of in the middle of this because no matter how much i really want them to find a cure for us, it still makes me who i am and without this i dont think that i would be the careing person that i am 2day. I think that if god gives us something like this it is an opportunity not a punishment.

soccerkels2010

I have 2 agree w/ LittleMissGrumbles. CF makes us who we are. My psychology class was actually having a discussion on stem cell research yesterday & weather or not we believe it should be used. I am kind of in the middle of this because no matter how much i really want them to find a cure for us, it still makes me who i am and without this i dont think that i would be the careing person that i am 2day. I think that if god gives us something like this it is an opportunity not a punishment.

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010

<br />

bananagirl

i agree its like as much as i hate having this i think if given the choice to go back and do it over but without cf i might not. it has totally made me who i am. One thing i think cf does for us is it gives a lot of us a really unique life view. everyone dies and no one knows when they will die and i think a lot of healthy people dont actually consider the fact that this life will end one day but cf kids i think tend to think about it a lot and relize that all we really have is today and we need to just enjoy it and take each day as it comes. there is this really great song i have been listening to a lot lately its by angels and airwaves i think it is called rite of spring i love the chorus it says if i had a chance for another try i wouldnt change a thing its made me all of who i am inside and i think it is so relevent to my life if u like rockish music u should totally check it out it is a great pump up song to listen to when ur stuck in the hospital (both of which i'm doing right now)

bananagirl

i agree its like as much as i hate having this i think if given the choice to go back and do it over but without cf i might not. it has totally made me who i am. One thing i think cf does for us is it gives a lot of us a really unique life view. everyone dies and no one knows when they will die and i think a lot of healthy people dont actually consider the fact that this life will end one day but cf kids i think tend to think about it a lot and relize that all we really have is today and we need to just enjoy it and take each day as it comes. there is this really great song i have been listening to a lot lately its by angels and airwaves i think it is called rite of spring i love the chorus it says if i had a chance for another try i wouldnt change a thing its made me all of who i am inside and i think it is so relevent to my life if u like rockish music u should totally check it out it is a great pump up song to listen to when ur stuck in the hospital (both of which i'm doing right now)

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl