What does my sons results tell me?

AbbysMama

Ditto what Craig said. My daughter has Df508 and R117H with 7T variant. We were told that she would have Atypical CF and that we would just have to monitor her to see if she ever presents any symptoms. Our CF clinic seems to think that if she does she will be in her late teens-early twenties because of the gene combination. We visit the clinic every three months without fail. Every thing we do for her (breathing treatments, vest, etc.) is considered preventative.

Hope this helps.

Emily

AbbysMama

Ditto what Craig said. My daughter has Df508 and R117H with 7T variant. We were told that she would have Atypical CF and that we would just have to monitor her to see if she ever presents any symptoms. Our CF clinic seems to think that if she does she will be in her late teens-early twenties because of the gene combination. We visit the clinic every three months without fail. Every thing we do for her (breathing treatments, vest, etc.) is considered preventative.

Hope this helps.

Emily

AbbysMama

Hope this helps.

Emily

AbbysMama

Hope this helps.

Emily

AbbysMama

<br />
<br />Hope this helps.
<br />
<br />Emily