what does this mean

mrsp86

i spoke to a cystic fibrosis support place here in edinburgh and the woman said if i get no where whith my doctor to call her back and she will get in touch with the cystic fibrosis nurses here to see if she can get haydn treatment for his symptoms till he gets a diagnosis any ideas

mrsp86

i spoke to a cystic fibrosis support place here in edinburgh and the woman said if i get no where whith my doctor to call her back and she will get in touch with the cystic fibrosis nurses here to see if she can get haydn treatment for his symptoms till he gets a diagnosis any ideas

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a wonderful idea. A lot of times one can find a doctor who'll treat the symptoms -- congestion, bowel issues, as if it's cf until a diagnosis can be made.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a wonderful idea. A lot of times one can find a doctor who'll treat the symptoms -- congestion, bowel issues, as if it's cf until a diagnosis can be made.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JORDYSMOM

Wonderful! I'm so glad someone is going to help you help your child.

This means that they are going to help you get the proper care for your child. Even if there isn't a diagnosis yet, the symptoms still need to be dealt with. I would definitely take them up on their offer.

I'm so happy Craig (dyza) was able to help you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

This means that they are going to help you get the proper care for your child. Even if there isn't a diagnosis yet, the symptoms still need to be dealt with. I would definitely take them up on their offer.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />This means that they are going to help you get the proper care for your child. Even if there isn't a diagnosis yet, the symptoms still need to be dealt with. I would definitely take them up on their offer.
<br />
<br />I'm so happy Craig (dyza) was able to help you.
<br />
<br />Stacey