what have you used to treat mrsa

A

Please tell me what you have had done to treat mrsa and did it work have you tried fusidic acid?

A

Please tell me what you have had done to treat mrsa and did it work have you tried fusidic acid?

A

AimeeSue82

I get treated with IV Vancomycin and oral Zyvox or Bactrim. I've cultured MRSA for several years and continue to culture it, so they haven't gotten rid of the MRSA. But they do keep it under control fairly well. I've never heard of fusidic acid.

~Aimee, 28 w/ CF (PA & MRSA)

AimeeSue82

I get treated with IV Vancomycin and oral Zyvox or Bactrim. I've cultured MRSA for several years and continue to culture it, so they haven't gotten rid of the MRSA. But they do keep it under control fairly well. I've never heard of fusidic acid.

~Aimee, 28 w/ CF (PA & MRSA)

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />~Aimee, 28 w/ CF (PA & MRSA)