What is pain?

bagged2drag

I have approached my doc on my arthritis pain for a long time now and have had no luck. Usually it's just very bothersome, but sometimes its downright painful. I am allergic to sulfites so i can't take most arthritis meds. The doc did try me out on one that was not sulfa based, but it didn't work. I have not gotten anything since (about 3 or 4 years), and it's very frustrating. Has others here had to ask straightforward for something?

bagged2drag

I have approached my doc on my arthritis pain for a long time now and have had no luck. Usually it's just very bothersome, but sometimes its downright painful. I am allergic to sulfites so i can't take most arthritis meds. The doc did try me out on one that was not sulfa based, but it didn't work. I have not gotten anything since (about 3 or 4 years), and it's very frustrating. Has others here had to ask straightforward for something?

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag