What IS this?

dukeblue1206

i was say its a plural rub also. Ive had this twice. Sounds just like what u are describing. My Dr at UNC put me on a short burst of prednisone and it knocked it out after a day or so.

dukeblue1206

i was say its a plural rub also. Ive had this twice. Sounds just like what u are describing. My Dr at UNC put me on a short burst of prednisone and it knocked it out after a day or so.

dukeblue1206

dukeblue1206

dukeblue1206

Melissa75

Administrator
Thanks for your responses/explanations everyone. Somehow it is better having an idea what it is. The first time it happened, I thought I was going a little nuts. But crazy popping is better than crazy pain. If the pain sets in, my mucus clearance drops and and a big ol' infection takes over.

Melissa75

Administrator
Thanks for your responses/explanations everyone. Somehow it is better having an idea what it is. The first time it happened, I thought I was going a little nuts. But crazy popping is better than crazy pain. If the pain sets in, my mucus clearance drops and and a big ol' infection takes over.

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Alys1987

I have them to. I don't know what they are my are where yours are and sometimes on both sides and sometimes right under my boob haha. It's like a sharp pain, other times it's like my ribs are cracking open. It's weird.

I don't know if I've ever heard of the pleural rub. Sounds like what mine is. Would make sense I have a lot of plugs in my lower lungs.

Alys1987

I have them to. I don't know what they are my are where yours are and sometimes on both sides and sometimes right under my boob haha. It's like a sharp pain, other times it's like my ribs are cracking open. It's weird.

I don't know if I've ever heard of the pleural rub. Sounds like what mine is. Would make sense I have a lot of plugs in my lower lungs.

Alys1987

Alys1987

Alys1987

<br />
<br />I don't know if I've ever heard of the pleural rub. Sounds like what mine is. Would make sense I have a lot of plugs in my lower lungs.