What is you CFER's bad month

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ViviansMom</b></i>

While I'm here have any of you allowed your CFer to drink coffee, I have developed a little coffee hound she seems to cough less, and I was told that coffee has a natural bronchial dilator in it .</end quote></div>

I drink coffee in the morning during my treatment. It is a big help to open things up. HOWEVER I need to be careful because it is a diaretic and it can irritate my hemoptysis. So 1-2 cups at most does the job.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ViviansMom</b></i>

While I'm here have any of you allowed your CFer to drink coffee, I have developed a little coffee hound she seems to cough less, and I was told that coffee has a natural bronchial dilator in it .</end quote></div>

I drink coffee in the morning during my treatment. It is a big help to open things up. HOWEVER I need to be careful because it is a diaretic and it can irritate my hemoptysis. So 1-2 cups at most does the job.

JazzysMom

Jane

Digital opinion leader
I was told that coffee has a natural bronchial dilator in it .</end quote></div>

hmmm,
we should try it!

Our boys usually have worse coughs in May/June and Sept/Oct. Probably due to allergies- mold is a big cause. Going back to school they usually get a cold too.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
I was told that coffee has a natural bronchial dilator in it .</end quote></div>

hmmm,
we should try it!

Our boys usually have worse coughs in May/June and Sept/Oct. Probably due to allergies- mold is a big cause. Going back to school they usually get a cold too.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

hmmm,
we should try it!

PACmommy

I think Spring is hard on everybody especially CFers. There's so much in the air and with the up and down moist weather, bugs run rampant.

PACmommy

I think Spring is hard on everybody especially CFers. There's so much in the air and with the up and down moist weather, bugs run rampant.

PACmommy