What medicines you give to a toddler

JennyCoulon

I think it depends on how CF affects you child. My 8 yr. old takes Pulmozyme, albuterol, Creon 20 enzymes, Prilosec, Singular, and a daily vitamin. My 3 yr. old takes albuterol, Creon 10 enzymes, Prilosec, Singular and refuses to take a daily vitamin. I think it also depends on the age of your child and if the doctors think certain things might work or might not work. I would assume that here in the next year or so they will put my 3 yr. old on Pulmozyme also but who knows.

I don't think that just because you take more things that you are sicker than someone who doesn't. With CF some of the things that people take are to help with prevention not so much b/c they are sick.

JennyCoulon

I think it depends on how CF affects you child. My 8 yr. old takes Pulmozyme, albuterol, Creon 20 enzymes, Prilosec, Singular, and a daily vitamin. My 3 yr. old takes albuterol, Creon 10 enzymes, Prilosec, Singular and refuses to take a daily vitamin. I think it also depends on the age of your child and if the doctors think certain things might work or might not work. I would assume that here in the next year or so they will put my 3 yr. old on Pulmozyme also but who knows.

I don't think that just because you take more things that you are sicker than someone who doesn't. With CF some of the things that people take are to help with prevention not so much b/c they are sick.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

<br />
<br />I don't think that just because you take more things that you are sicker than someone who doesn't. With CF some of the things that people take are to help with prevention not so much b/c they are sick.

Gnome

<b>Ian age 3</b>
Pulmozyme (just started)
ADEK
Zantec Ranitatine
Percussions twice per day
Creon 5's

<b>Sophie 7 months</b>
ADEK
Zantec Ranititine
Creon 5's

Gnome

<b>Ian age 3</b>
Pulmozyme (just started)
ADEK
Zantec Ranitatine
Creon 5's

<b>Sophie 7 months</b>
ADEK
Zantec Ranititine
Creon 5's

Gnome

<b>Ian age 3</b>
Pulmozyme (just started)
ADEK
Zantec Ranitatine
Creon 5's

<b>Sophie 7 months</b>
ADEK
Zantec Ranititine
Creon 5's

Gnome

<b>Ian age 3</b>
Pulmozyme (just started)
ADEK
Zantec Ranitatine
Creon 5's

<b>Sophie 7 months</b>
ADEK
Zantec Ranititine
Creon 5's

Gnome

<b>Ian age 3</b>
<br />Pulmozyme (just started)
<br />ADEK
<br />Zantec Ranitatine
<br />Percussions twice per day
<br />Creon 5's
<br />
<br /><b>Sophie 7 months</b>
<br />ADEK
<br />Zantec Ranititine
<br />Percussions twice per day
<br />Creon 5's
<br />

froggymama

My kiddo nebs Albuterol, Pulmozyme and Tobi. And she takes Vitamax, (used to take Zinc), Iron, Prevacid (to help control stomach acid), Creon and Pancrecarb (the combo works for her), and sometimes an oral antibiotic when she cultures something, or has a cold last over a week. We also do the vest 20min/2x's a day.

froggymama

My kiddo nebs Albuterol, Pulmozyme and Tobi. And she takes Vitamax, (used to take Zinc), Iron, Prevacid (to help control stomach acid), Creon and Pancrecarb (the combo works for her), and sometimes an oral antibiotic when she cultures something, or has a cold last over a week. We also do the vest 20min/2x's a day.

froggymama

froggymama

froggymama