What meds do you use for inflammation(inhaled or oral).

beleache

besides all usual meds i also use azithromycin tabs for inflamation 250 mg. 1 month on one month off...Joni.. 55 y/o f w c/f

thefrogprincess

I use albuterol, fever few (an herb), and ibuprofen if its a bad day. I have more trouble with joint inflamation/pain than lung inflamation though.

thefrogprincess

I use albuterol, fever few (an herb), and ibuprofen if its a bad day. I have more trouble with joint inflamation/pain than lung inflamation though.

thefrogprincess

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Thank you so much for all your replies. We saw the doc today. He is going to try her on Hypertonic saline. She did her first dose in the office already. Maggie was coughing ALOT from the HS. So now we're going to mail in the script for HS and see if it helps her. Also, they did a culture to make sure she's not culturing something new. If her coughing get worse or keeps her up at night, I 'll bet they'll put her on an antibioitic.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Thank you so much for all your replies. We saw the doc today. He is going to try her on Hypertonic saline. She did her first dose in the office already. Maggie was coughing ALOT from the HS. So now we're going to mail in the script for HS and see if it helps her. Also, they did a culture to make sure she's not culturing something new. If her coughing get worse or keeps her up at night, I 'll bet they'll put her on an antibioitic.

Rebjane

Super Moderator