what next? want more babies

Mummy

my daughter passed away last night aged 4 months.
my son passed away 2 yrs ago aged 3 and 1/2 months.

i live in tanzania, africa which is a third world country.
daughter was diagonised overseas, son was never diagonised but knowing what we know now and the symptoms of them both, i know he was CF too.

i have had 2 c/sections and cant keep doing this forever.
plus it is emotionally too draining.

we would like more kids.... how can i go about it???
anyone done IVF pre-testing genetically????
Any other options??

If anyone done it, how do i go about it,and costs, etc

Mummy

daughter was diagonised overseas, son was never diagonised but knowing what we know now and the symptoms of them both, i know he was CF too.

Any other options??

Mummy

Any other options??

Mummy

Any other options??

Mummy

<br />my son passed away 2 yrs ago aged 3 and 1/2 months.
<br />
<br />i live in tanzania, africa which is a third world country.
<br />daughter was diagonised overseas, son was never diagonised but knowing what we know now and the symptoms of them both, i know he was CF too.
<br />
<br />i have had 2 c/sections and cant keep doing this forever.
<br />plus it is emotionally too draining.
<br />
<br />we would like more kids.... how can i go about it???
<br />anyone done IVF pre-testing genetically????
<br />Any other options??
<br />
<br />If anyone done it, how do i go about it,and costs, etc

crystalina0814

I don't know much about IVF and pre-testing, but I wanted to say how deeply sorry I am to hear about the loss of your son and the most recent loss of your daughter. Words just don't seem enough...

crystalina0814

I don't know much about IVF and pre-testing, but I wanted to say how deeply sorry I am to hear about the loss of your son and the most recent loss of your daughter. Words just don't seem enough...

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

JORDYSMOM

I'm just so very sorry to hear your daughter has passed away.

I don't have any answers for you regarding IVF or any other alternatives, but I know other here do, and will offer their help.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I don't have any answers for you regarding IVF or any other alternatives, but I know other here do, and will offer their help.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Again, I'm so sorry.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Again, I'm so sorry.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I don't have any answers for you regarding IVF or any other alternatives, but I know other here do, and will offer their help.
<br />
<br />Again, I'm so sorry.
<br />
<br />Stacey

julie

There are a few people on here who have done what it is your needing. It's IVF with Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD). If you do a search in the family forum you should find a number of threads about this topic. From there you can Private message the members and ask them to share their experiences. Most are more than willing.

Let me know if you don't have any luck with going about it this way. I have some old contacts I haven't been in touch with for a while that I can try to dig up if we can't find anyone for you here.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your children.

julie

There are a few people on here who have done what it is your needing. It's IVF with Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD). If you do a search in the family forum you should find a number of threads about this topic. From there you can Private message the members and ask them to share their experiences. Most are more than willing.

Let me know if you don't have any luck with going about it this way. I have some old contacts I haven't been in touch with for a while that I can try to dig up if we can't find anyone for you here.

julie

julie

julie

<br />
<br />Let me know if you don't have any luck with going about it this way. I have some old contacts I haven't been in touch with for a while that I can try to dig up if we can't find anyone for you here.
<br />
<br />I'm so sorry for the loss of your children.