What shows do you watch?

corypa

Lately, I have liked The Mole, 2.5 Men, How I Met Your Mother, and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Also, loads of CNN, and the MLS soccer match of the week on Thursdays on ESPN 2. Go Rapids!

corypa

Lately, I have liked The Mole, 2.5 Men, How I Met Your Mother, and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Also, loads of CNN, and the MLS soccer match of the week on Thursdays on ESPN 2. Go Rapids!

corypa

corypa

corypa

Solo

I've been watching House a lot recently, but I usually watch the news. Where I live, I don't get MSNBC, so I usually end up watching FOX news channel. I think it's poisoning my mind. For other shows I really like Smallville and I used to love the 4400.

Solo

I've been watching House a lot recently, but I usually watch the news. Where I live, I don't get MSNBC, so I usually end up watching FOX news channel. I think it's poisoning my mind. For other shows I really like Smallville and I used to love the 4400.

Solo

Solo

Solo

Allisa35

I like to watch:
Smallville
Lost
Supernatural
House of Payne
Cops
Fox News
There is also a show on the History Channel, I believe, called Ice Roads. It premiered last year and just started again this year a couple of weeks ago.

In reruns I watch:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Reba

Allisa35

I like to watch:
Smallville
Lost
Supernatural
House of Payne
Cops
Fox News
There is also a show on the History Channel, I believe, called Ice Roads. It premiered last year and just started again this year a couple of weeks ago.

In reruns I watch:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Reba

Allisa35

I like to watch:
Smallville
Lost
Supernatural
House of Payne
Cops
Fox News

In reruns I watch:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Reba

Allisa35

I like to watch:
Smallville
Lost
Supernatural
House of Payne
Cops
Fox News

In reruns I watch:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Reba

Allisa35

I like to watch:
<br />Smallville
<br />Lost
<br />Supernatural
<br />House of Payne
<br />Cops
<br />Fox News
<br />There is also a show on the History Channel, I believe, called Ice Roads. It premiered last year and just started again this year a couple of weeks ago.
<br />
<br />In reruns I watch:
<br />Everybody Loves Raymond
<br />King of Queens
<br />Reba
<br />