what type of job do you have, if you're employed

DarbSkull

I'm the Post Production Manager for Bass Pro Shops Film and Video Productions. I oversee the editing of our 3 weekly outdoor TV shows and I personally edit our TV and Radio commercials, along with those for Tracker Boats.

DarbSkull

I'm the Post Production Manager for Bass Pro Shops Film and Video Productions. I oversee the editing of our 3 weekly outdoor TV shows and I personally edit our TV and Radio commercials, along with those for Tracker Boats.

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

hbollotte

cool bass pro. my fiance would like you. is there such thing as FA meetings (fishing anonymous) he is addicted to hunting and fishing...haha. he left the house at three this morning to go fishing, he's a spaz!!!!

hbollotte

cool bass pro. my fiance would like you. is there such thing as FA meetings (fishing anonymous) he is addicted to hunting and fishing...haha. he left the house at three this morning to go fishing, he's a spaz!!!!

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

missmary083

Hey, Hayley great name that's my girl's name too, but i spelled it Hayleigh! I was just wondering how u got the job at the district att. office. That does sound really cool, i love that kinda stuff. I am a secretary now and lookin to advancing in a new office, i have to get out of this one for my sanity lol. So if u could let me know how i could look into job's for that let me know. Sorry if this doesn't make much sence or things spelled wrong but i am goin on 12hrs right now into the midnight shift so i am not thinking completely right lol. So please let me know any info. thanks so much and Congrats on the baby.

missmary083

Hey, Hayley great name that's my girl's name too, but i spelled it Hayleigh! I was just wondering how u got the job at the district att. office. That does sound really cool, i love that kinda stuff. I am a secretary now and lookin to advancing in a new office, i have to get out of this one for my sanity lol. So if u could let me know how i could look into job's for that let me know. Sorry if this doesn't make much sence or things spelled wrong but i am goin on 12hrs right now into the midnight shift so i am not thinking completely right lol. So please let me know any info. thanks so much and Congrats on the baby.

missmary083

missmary083

missmary083

missmary083

65rosessamurai

Race Car Driver---for Radio Controlled 1/10 scale cars!! I also work part-time at the train stations, passing out tissues with advertisements stuffed inside!
Working as a Majician with my dissapearing act is only a hobby!!

BTW, I heard rumor my boss moonlights by catching rare fish on the weekend and selling them to markets for a good price!!!! Talk about FA!!

65rosessamurai

Race Car Driver---for Radio Controlled 1/10 scale cars!! I also work part-time at the train stations, passing out tissues with advertisements stuffed inside!

BTW, I heard rumor my boss moonlights by catching rare fish on the weekend and selling them to markets for a good price!!!! Talk about FA!!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai