what type of job do you have, if you're employed

barbc888

I'm an administrative assistant for a large med center out in california. I work in the Internal Medicine Dept. Haley, your job does sound very interesting... and scary...?

Barbara
40 w/cf & cfrd

barbc888

I'm an administrative assistant for a large med center out in california. I work in the Internal Medicine Dept. Haley, your job does sound very interesting... and scary...?

Barbara
40 w/cf & cfrd

My husband is a full-time Physical Therapist, working at a primarily outpatient orthopedic clinic. He just achieved this 'dream job' 3 months ago after finishing his 3 year Master's degree - worked his damn butt off and I'm too proud for words of him. He always said that he would at least be striving towards his goals if CF took him out along the way, rather than just waiting for it to take him out.

My husband is a full-time Physical Therapist, working at a primarily outpatient orthopedic clinic. He just achieved this 'dream job' 3 months ago after finishing his 3 year Master's degree - worked his damn butt off and I'm too proud for words of him. He always said that he would at least be striving towards his goals if CF took him out along the way, rather than just waiting for it to take him out.

rcq925

I don't have CF, but I do have a daughter named Hayley, age 3, with CF (great names!) and I am an Adult Probation Officer, so when I saw your post, I had to reply anyway!

rcq925

I don't have CF, but I do have a daughter named Hayley, age 3, with CF (great names!) and I am an Adult Probation Officer, so when I saw your post, I had to reply anyway!

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925