What vest do you use?

Kendra

My husband currently has a smartvest. I really like the company- they are easy to work with and has life time warranty, but wonder if it is the most effective for treatments. His old vest, a very old model of Hillrom, seemed to shake him more to where is voice would be affected, but the smartvest doesn't and he has it set to highest setting. Maybe this is normal with smartvest. Just curious what others use and their experience.

Kendra

My husband currently has a smartvest. I really like the company- they are easy to work with and has life time warranty, but wonder if it is the most effective for treatments. His old vest, a very old model of Hillrom, seemed to shake him more to where is voice would be affected, but the smartvest doesn't and he has it set to highest setting. Maybe this is normal with smartvest. Just curious what others use and their experience.

Kendra

mamerth

I use a ThAIRapy vest-- that is also what they have me using in the hospital. I think mine does a pretty good job. I am new to the vest used to do percussion. I still prefer percussion over the vest. I can get those hard to reach places with the percussion wand that the vest just doesn't get.

mamerth

I use a ThAIRapy vest-- that is also what they have me using in the hospital. I think mine does a pretty good job. I am new to the vest used to do percussion. I still prefer percussion over the vest. I can get those hard to reach places with the percussion wand that the vest just doesn't get.

mamerth

Solo

I use the Hillrom vest. I received the older one at no cost to me, and very recently upgraded to the newer model also at no cost to me. I usually use the full vest, as I feel it contacts all the vital lobes, but ever since I got a kidney stone, I use the chest vest as it only pounds your chest.

Solo

I use the Hillrom vest. I received the older one at no cost to me, and very recently upgraded to the newer model also at no cost to me. I usually use the full vest, as I feel it contacts all the vital lobes, but ever since I got a kidney stone, I use the chest vest as it only pounds your chest.

Solo