What was your HBA1C before pregnancy?

BUTTONSIRELAND

my husband and I have decided after much thought that we'll try for a baby! We're both delighted with our decision, i've been gaining weight and my lung function has improved, but my concern at the moment is my HBA1C - its 7.9%. I think it is probably still too high. I've got it down from 12%.
so my question is What was your HBA1C before pregnancy?

BUTTONSIRELAND

my husband and I have decided after much thought that we'll try for a baby! We're both delighted with our decision, i've been gaining weight and my lung function has improved, but my concern at the moment is my HBA1C - its 7.9%. I think it is probably still too high. I've got it down from 12%.

BUTTONSIRELAND

BUTTONSIRELAND

BUTTONSIRELAND

<br />so my question is What was your HBA1C before pregnancy?