What...Were having a baby? How did this happen?

Daelynjean

Congrats on the new baby news! Your little man is handsome as can be! Priceless arent they. Im sorry that this time around your feeling yukkie. Just look at the outcome, they do say that men dont have babies for a reason...I have to say from my husbands stand point; he cant handle being ill let alone being in pain! Have a magical weekend and happy holiday!

Lisa
mom of 8 yr old with a rare mutation of CF; and a 10 yr old boy w/out CF

Daelynjean

Congrats on the new baby news! Your little man is handsome as can be! Priceless arent they. Im sorry that this time around your feeling yukkie. Just look at the outcome, they do say that men dont have babies for a reason...I have to say from my husbands stand point; he cant handle being ill let alone being in pain! Have a magical weekend and happy holiday!

Lisa

Daelynjean

Lisa

Daelynjean

Lisa

Daelynjean

Lisa

Hughett

OK I felt a little bad for posting the same message in the two different areas so I tried to delete this one. Then there was the lonely reply to my message floating out there with my topic heading. Then I felt bad for deleting that message and leaving Daelynjean hanging out there. SOOOOO, here is my message again. LOL. Now back to your regularly scheduled post.

<UL> Ok I opted for the funny title. lol. My wife always goes off on a tangent when someone asks that. As you might have guessed, we are Pregnant!!!! Yea! The due date is June 12. Which is almost 2 years exactly apart from our little John. </UL>

<UL>Well as it's been awhile since I posted last, lets put it out there. They asked if we want the...whatchacallit, the amnio...fluid checker thing to see if our new baby has CF or not. We said no. If there is any amount of risk involved than no. We are used to the whole baby with CF thing by now and waiting a little longer is not too bad. Also on the plus side, we have a CF clinic about 10 min. away from us and they work with doctors around our city to keep them up to date with CF and what it means. Our current doctor spends time in a clinic where our CF doctor also spends time, so he is taking EVERY thing seriously and that has us giving a sigh of relief. Marissa is really feeling this one. She is throwing up a lot more than she did with John, and feeling queasy more often but not all the time. I have noticed a condition which I will call Female Rage Syndrome. I might have to do a paper on it some day. lol. Marissa calls me somewhat of a joker and sometimes a pesterer. So I would have to figure that into the paper. but overall she is doing good with the pregnancy. We are worried about if this child will have CF or not but we know that we can handle it if it comes to that. But we really really really hope this child doesn't have it. </UL>

<UL>Ok, I know how I hate to read super huge letters ect... so here is a super quick summary of whats up with us. </UL>
<UL>1. having a baby in June </UL>
<UL>2. I don't post as much due to us moving and me going to school Full-time.</UL>
<UL>3. I am getting a BA in Respritory Care. Yea, helping others with lung trouble! </UL>
<UL>4. Hating finals. 5. John is doing SUPER. Crazy little toddler with no lung troubles and up to 5 Ultrase enzymes with meals.
*ok side note here* I compare doing the enzyme thing with a toddler to being a chef. You have to keep up on your recipe and make sure your getting the right amount of ingredients in there. When the time is right you will see the result of your work in the baby's diaper. lol. </UL>
<UL>6. We feel blessed. Well thats about it for me. I know, its too long. I will keep it shorter from now on. I hope all of you are doing great!
</UL>

<UL>-Brad-</UL>

Hughett

OK I felt a little bad for posting the same message in the two different areas so I tried to delete this one. Then there was the lonely reply to my message floating out there with my topic heading. Then I felt bad for deleting that message and leaving Daelynjean hanging out there. SOOOOO, here is my message again. LOL. Now back to your regularly scheduled post.

<UL> Ok I opted for the funny title. lol. My wife always goes off on a tangent when someone asks that. As you might have guessed, we are Pregnant!!!! Yea! The due date is June 12. Which is almost 2 years exactly apart from our little John. </UL>

<UL>Well as it's been awhile since I posted last, lets put it out there. They asked if we want the...whatchacallit, the amnio...fluid checker thing to see if our new baby has CF or not. We said no. If there is any amount of risk involved than no. We are used to the whole baby with CF thing by now and waiting a little longer is not too bad. Also on the plus side, we have a CF clinic about 10 min. away from us and they work with doctors around our city to keep them up to date with CF and what it means. Our current doctor spends time in a clinic where our CF doctor also spends time, so he is taking EVERY thing seriously and that has us giving a sigh of relief. Marissa is really feeling this one. She is throwing up a lot more than she did with John, and feeling queasy more often but not all the time. I have noticed a condition which I will call Female Rage Syndrome. I might have to do a paper on it some day. lol. Marissa calls me somewhat of a joker and sometimes a pesterer. So I would have to figure that into the paper. but overall she is doing good with the pregnancy. We are worried about if this child will have CF or not but we know that we can handle it if it comes to that. But we really really really hope this child doesn't have it. </UL>

<UL>Ok, I know how I hate to read super huge letters ect... so here is a super quick summary of whats up with us. </UL>
<UL>2. I don't post as much due to us moving and me going to school Full-time.</UL>
<UL>3. I am getting a BA in Respritory Care. Yea, helping others with lung trouble! </UL>
<UL>4. Hating finals. 5. John is doing SUPER. Crazy little toddler with no lung troubles and up to 5 Ultrase enzymes with meals.
*ok side note here* I compare doing the enzyme thing with a toddler to being a chef. You have to keep up on your recipe and make sure your getting the right amount of ingredients in there. When the time is right you will see the result of your work in the baby's diaper. lol. </UL>
<UL>6. We feel blessed. Well thats about it for me. I know, its too long. I will keep it shorter from now on. I hope all of you are doing great!
</UL>

<UL>-Brad-</UL>

Hughett

</UL>

<UL>-Brad-</UL>

Hughett

</UL>

<UL>-Brad-</UL>

Hughett

</UL>

<UL>-Brad-</UL>

T

TonyaH

Hi Brad,
We have not met yet, but congratulations on your new addition to the family! What an exciting time! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly! Keep us posted..

T

TonyaH

Hi Brad,
We have not met yet, but congratulations on your new addition to the family! What an exciting time! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly! Keep us posted..

T

TonyaH

Hi Brad,

T

TonyaH

Hi Brad,

T

TonyaH

Hi Brad,