What were your Xrays like

Transplantmommy

LOL Lindsey...I think it's neat to see all the little gadgets that I had in mine before the transplant. I do have one x-ray from post transplant and it looks so clear compared to the pre tx ones!

Transplantmommy

LOL Lindsey...I think it's neat to see all the little gadgets that I had in mine before the transplant. I do have one x-ray from post transplant and it looks so clear compared to the pre tx ones!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

nu65

My last xrays did look quite white, very much like spiderwebs. And there were small spots that looked like holes in my airways that my dr says are bronchectasis. I'm listed now, but I do remember times when my lungs will more filled with air.

nu65

My last xrays did look quite white, very much like spiderwebs. And there were small spots that looked like holes in my airways that my dr says are bronchectasis. I'm listed now, but I do remember times when my lungs will more filled with air.

nu65

nu65

nu65