What would you invent for CF

Mockingbird

This morning I was truggling through breakfast, and I suddenly thought how nice it would be to have high-calorie water. When I don't feel like eating in the morning, I just drink a glass of water worth 1,000 calories and I'm good to go!

Also, the last time I was on IV's I thought how nice it would be to have a cordless IV system. The medicine could be sent through electric signals across the room, so we wouldn't have to be tied to an IV pole.

Also, I've often thought how nice it would be to have an air filter installed in my throat. That way, I could go outside and not worry about dust or car fumes or cigarette smoke or anything like that. However, I can't decide whether it would be better for the filter to be silent and completely unnoticable, or if it should make like a Darth Vader noise. Also, if I did decide to go with the Darth Vader noise, I can't decide if it would be cooler for the filter to be intalled in my throat, or to have a cool-looking metal mask that I can take on and off.

Mockingbird

This morning I was truggling through breakfast, and I suddenly thought how nice it would be to have high-calorie water. When I don't feel like eating in the morning, I just drink a glass of water worth 1,000 calories and I'm good to go!

Also, the last time I was on IV's I thought how nice it would be to have a cordless IV system. The medicine could be sent through electric signals across the room, so we wouldn't have to be tied to an IV pole.

Also, I've often thought how nice it would be to have an air filter installed in my throat. That way, I could go outside and not worry about dust or car fumes or cigarette smoke or anything like that. However, I can't decide whether it would be better for the filter to be silent and completely unnoticable, or if it should make like a Darth Vader noise. Also, if I did decide to go with the Darth Vader noise, I can't decide if it would be cooler for the filter to be intalled in my throat, or to have a cool-looking metal mask that I can take on and off.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

<br />
<br />Also, the last time I was on IV's I thought how nice it would be to have a cordless IV system. The medicine could be sent through electric signals across the room, so we wouldn't have to be tied to an IV pole.
<br />
<br />Also, I've often thought how nice it would be to have an air filter installed in my throat. That way, I could go outside and not worry about dust or car fumes or cigarette smoke or anything like that. However, I can't decide whether it would be better for the filter to be silent and completely unnoticable, or if it should make like a Darth Vader noise. Also, if I did decide to go with the Darth Vader noise, I can't decide if it would be cooler for the filter to be intalled in my throat, or to have a cool-looking metal mask that I can take on and off.

W

welshwitch

it's not so much what i would "invent" for CF but rather what i would have available. kind of a "if the whole world had CF" idea. at restaurants, i would have a gigantic bowl of Creon in the middle of the table, so you could just pick up a handful and throw 'em in your mouth before the meal. It would be right next to the salt and pepper shakers.

W

welshwitch

it's not so much what i would "invent" for CF but rather what i would have available. kind of a "if the whole world had CF" idea. at restaurants, i would have a gigantic bowl of Creon in the middle of the table, so you could just pick up a handful and throw 'em in your mouth before the meal. It would be right next to the salt and pepper shakers.

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

blindhearted

Other than a cure?

hmm...a vest system that is the size of a small purse and the shaking would come from pads stuck on your body, then signal would be sent wireless.

100% waterproof IV dressing, you could take a shower or swim without worrying about it getting wet and it would not require any extra tape or plastic (bag, suran wrap, aqua guard) to help protect it.

Calorie packets...like Splenda packets, you just add it to whatever you are eating or drinking and you would add pure calories. Each packet would deliver around 200 calories. There will be no taste so you wont alter the flavor of whatever you add it to.

I like the wireless IV idea.

I could probably come up with ideas all day.

blindhearted

Other than a cure?

hmm...a vest system that is the size of a small purse and the shaking would come from pads stuck on your body, then signal would be sent wireless.

100% waterproof IV dressing, you could take a shower or swim without worrying about it getting wet and it would not require any extra tape or plastic (bag, suran wrap, aqua guard) to help protect it.

Calorie packets...like Splenda packets, you just add it to whatever you are eating or drinking and you would add pure calories. Each packet would deliver around 200 calories. There will be no taste so you wont alter the flavor of whatever you add it to.

blindhearted

Other than a cure?

blindhearted

Other than a cure?

blindhearted

Other than a cure?
<br />
<br />hmm...a vest system that is the size of a small purse and the shaking would come from pads stuck on your body, then signal would be sent wireless.
<br />
<br />100% waterproof IV dressing, you could take a shower or swim without worrying about it getting wet and it would not require any extra tape or plastic (bag, suran wrap, aqua guard) to help protect it.
<br />
<br />Calorie packets...like Splenda packets, you just add it to whatever you are eating or drinking and you would add pure calories. Each packet would deliver around 200 calories. There will be no taste so you wont alter the flavor of whatever you add it to.
<br />
<br />I like the wireless IV idea.
<br />
<br />I could probably come up with ideas all day.
<br />

Lex

bionic lungs

mucus eating chocolate pudding

10,000 calorie stick of gum

15 second breathing treatments

1 enzyme pill per day....and it tasted like mike n' ike

Lex

bionic lungs

mucus eating chocolate pudding

10,000 calorie stick of gum

15 second breathing treatments