What would you invent for CF

tleigh

Boy...it has been a blast to read through this. Thanks for the smiles (and a giggle every now and then:)!

tleigh

Boy...it has been a blast to read through this. Thanks for the smiles (and a giggle every now and then:)!

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

nuttzzy

Yes throwing farts is awsome. but i most the tim eget my buddy corned in the car and admit it was me how can you hide it? or my dad in the fishing boat woow where is he ganan go in the water?

ok my invention is a goodie. you know when your at work and one of your co workers gose to a smoke break (takeing forever and ruining there lungs PERFECT!) anyway and us CF'ers that don smoke never get a "Smoke Break" so here is my idea. a Ciger or Cigerette that admits Albuteral (or whatever other meds) instead of and the bad crap. (nicotine, tar, ect...) that way we get our share of breaks and a treatment. combind that with that vest in a purse idea... and you would never stop for a treatment again....EHHHH?? good... bad??

nuttzzy

Yes throwing farts is awsome. but i most the tim eget my buddy corned in the car and admit it was me how can you hide it? or my dad in the fishing boat woow where is he ganan go in the water?

ok my invention is a goodie. you know when your at work and one of your co workers gose to a smoke break (takeing forever and ruining there lungs PERFECT!) anyway and us CF'ers that don smoke never get a "Smoke Break" so here is my idea. a Ciger or Cigerette that admits Albuteral (or whatever other meds) instead of and the bad crap. (nicotine, tar, ect...) that way we get our share of breaks and a treatment. combind that with that vest in a purse idea... and you would never stop for a treatment again....EHHHH?? good... bad??

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

<br />
<br />ok my invention is a goodie. you know when your at work and one of your co workers gose to a smoke break (takeing forever and ruining there lungs PERFECT!) anyway and us CF'ers that don smoke never get a "Smoke Break" so here is my idea. a Ciger or Cigerette that admits Albuteral (or whatever other meds) instead of and the bad crap. (nicotine, tar, ect...) that way we get our share of breaks and a treatment. combind that with that vest in a purse idea... and you would never stop for a treatment again....EHHHH?? good... bad??

nuttzzy

oh and one more thing they would be sold in the $1 CF store were everything is steril, high cal, and AFFORDABLE

nuttzzy

oh and one more thing they would be sold in the $1 CF store were everything is steril, high cal, and AFFORDABLE

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

nuttzzy

65rosessamurai

How about a nasty festation that destroyed every tobacco plant in the world and nothing else...so no more smoking...(or they mandate non-smoking laws so that the entire world becomes a totally "non-smoking" world!)

Using CF farts as an alternative fuel? we could all be filthy (no pun intended) rich! LOL!

65rosessamurai

How about a nasty festation that destroyed every tobacco plant in the world and nothing else...so no more smoking...(or they mandate non-smoking laws so that the entire world becomes a totally "non-smoking" world!)

Using CF farts as an alternative fuel? we could all be filthy (no pun intended) rich! LOL!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

<br />
<br />Using CF farts as an alternative fuel? we could all be filthy (no pun intended) rich! LOL!