What would you invent for CF

Kristen

Ditto to the 30 second nebs/vest routine. Oh, how much that would change my life. Or at least a contraption that would allow me to strap my neb pump to my back & be portable so I could do housework/drive to work while doing them!

Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).

Kristen

Ditto to the 30 second nebs/vest routine. Oh, how much that would change my life. Or at least a contraption that would allow me to strap my neb pump to my back & be portable so I could do housework/drive to work while doing them!

Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

<br />
<br />Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).

Transplantmommy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Kristen</b></i>

Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).</end quote></div>

When I couldn't get crap out of my nose by blowing it out, I used an aspirator like you would use on a baby. It did wonders!!

Transplantmommy

Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).</end quote></div>

When I couldn't get crap out of my nose by blowing it out, I used an aspirator like you would use on a baby. It did wonders!!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).</end quote>

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />Ditto to the 30 second nebs/vest routine. Oh, how much that would change my life. Or at least a contraption that would allow me to strap my neb pump to my back & be portable so I could do housework/drive to work while doing them!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Oh, and something like an at-home endoscope so I could suck all the mucus out of my sinuses whenever I wanted to (pain-free, of course).</end quote>
<br />
<br />When I couldn't get crap out of my nose by blowing it out, I used an aspirator like you would use on a baby. It did wonders!!
<br />
<br />