What would you invent for CF

Mockingbird

A CF-inducing pill, or some kind of CF simulator so my friends can find out what it's like to have CF for a while.

A way to throw our farts; kind of like how ventriloquists "throw" their voice except we could throw smell and sound so we can make it appear the fart came from a person across the room. I'd have a lot of fun with that one.

Mockingbird

A CF-inducing pill, or some kind of CF simulator so my friends can find out what it's like to have CF for a while.

A way to throw our farts; kind of like how ventriloquists "throw" their voice except we could throw smell and sound so we can make it appear the fart came from a person across the room. I'd have a lot of fun with that one.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

<br />
<br />A way to throw our farts; kind of like how ventriloquists "throw" their voice except we could throw smell and sound so we can make it appear the fart came from a person across the room. I'd have a lot of fun with that one.

Transplantmommy

Mockingbird....that is way too funny! That would be so awesome. Since I have had my colon removed, I no longer have the fart problem though. I feel like if I have to, everything is going to come out, so I just can't do it anymore. Sorry if that was TMI but you started it! LOL

Transplantmommy

Mockingbird....that is way too funny! That would be so awesome. Since I have had my colon removed, I no longer have the fart problem though. I feel like if I have to, everything is going to come out, so I just can't do it anymore. Sorry if that was TMI but you started it! LOL

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy