What would you invent for CF

minimedic304

I would invent a pump for our enzymes, just like a insulin pump that diabetic use, but instead of insulin it would be my enzyme, that way I'll never forget to take my enzymes and maybe it will help with increasing my weight

minimedic304

I would invent a pump for our enzymes, just like a insulin pump that diabetic use, but instead of insulin it would be my enzyme, that way I'll never forget to take my enzymes and maybe it will help with increasing my weight

minimedic304

minimedic304

minimedic304

S

SeeEff

have you tried SCANDISHAKE?
lots of calories in an instant shake - I've had a prescription for years.

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

<br />lots of calories in an instant shake - I've had a prescription for years.