whats the point?

scooba369

I know how you feel! I get that way sometimes too! I always tell myself that life could be worse and not to thank of the bad things in life think of the good things.

I am a sophomore and take online classes and next year (junior year) I am going to take online classes and Pima classes. Life is how you make it and sometimes it sucks. But remember that people who are totally healthy die in car crashes.

scooba369

I know how you feel! I get that way sometimes too! I always tell myself that life could be worse and not to thank of the bad things in life think of the good things.

I am a sophomore and take online classes and next year (junior year) I am going to take online classes and Pima classes. Life is how you make it and sometimes it sucks. But remember that people who are totally healthy die in car crashes.

scooba369

scooba369

scooba369

<br />
<br />I am a sophomore and take online classes and next year (junior year) I am going to take online classes and Pima classes. Life is how you make it and sometimes it sucks. But remember that people who are totally healthy die in car crashes.

bananagirl

i feel like that a lot too i don't really have any advice except that no one knows when they are going to die even healthy people so just go about your life as if you would live forever just make sure you are enjoying it. I did read this really good book its called Forever changes, it was pretty good its about a girl with cf facing basically this same problem. although some of the cf details weren't quite right it was a good book.

bananagirl

i feel like that a lot too i don't really have any advice except that no one knows when they are going to die even healthy people so just go about your life as if you would live forever just make sure you are enjoying it. I did read this really good book its called Forever changes, it was pretty good its about a girl with cf facing basically this same problem. although some of the cf details weren't quite right it was a good book.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

kadibug

i felt like u alot, i go in the hospital soo much i spend more time there than i do at home, my doc seems sad bc she is like really good experienced with CF and everything but the way i am i think i make her sad bc im the only teen she has and she admitts me and stuff...i dont know like you if i should waste my time and go to college and everything to me its useless

kadibug

i felt like u alot, i go in the hospital soo much i spend more time there than i do at home, my doc seems sad bc she is like really good experienced with CF and everything but the way i am i think i make her sad bc im the only teen she has and she admitts me and stuff...i dont know like you if i should waste my time and go to college and everything to me its useless

kadibug

kadibug

kadibug