whats your fev1 ?

Breezy

I am 21 and my FEV1 is crap.

in <i>numerical </i>terms, last year when i got it done it was 60 something. I go this Friday for a checkup and we shall see. I can guaruntee the Spiro will read "CRAP"

Breezy

I am 21 and my FEV1 is crap.

in <i>numerical </i>terms, last year when i got it done it was 60 something. I go this Friday for a checkup and we shall see. I can guaruntee the Spiro will read "CRAP"

DarbSkull

I'm 36 and my FEV1 was 75% on Wednesday. My baseline is 79%. I start hypertonic saline next Friday so hopefully it will go up.

DarbSkull

I'm 36 and my FEV1 was 75% on Wednesday. My baseline is 79%. I start hypertonic saline next Friday so hopefully it will go up.

DarbSkull

Allisa35

I am 36 and my FEV1 was 58% on 4/17/07. I was on antiobiotics at the time, so it was a few percentage marks higher than usual. The one before this one (done in January) was 52%.

Allisa35

I am 36 and my FEV1 was 58% on 4/17/07. I was on antiobiotics at the time, so it was a few percentage marks higher than usual. The one before this one (done in January) was 52%.

Allisa35