When antibiotics aren't working... what do you do?

mom2lillian

have your doctor look into fungal infection or reaction and try anti-fungals. They are either not treating you with teh right drugs or its not based in infection. Look at inflammation triggers as well such as allergies.

JohnConnor12

i carry my doctors number in handy and if something like this pops up i would call him the nxt instant and get necessary guidance

JohnConnor12

i carry my doctors number in handy and if something like this pops up i would call him the nxt instant and get necessary guidance

JohnConnor12

M

mah

Just wanted to say thanks for the postings. Part of the issue I think is asthma (w/ this weather), but it was also good to know that other ppl have been in similar positions...

M

mah

Just wanted to say thanks for the postings. Part of the issue I think is asthma (w/ this weather), but it was also good to know that other ppl have been in similar positions...

M

mah