When the Caregiver is SICK ???

purplemartin

I second the wearing the mask idea! You can pick up a pack at Walgreens or CVS. I always grab the extras when Briceton is in the hospital though! Best wishes!

purplemartin

I second the wearing the mask idea! You can pick up a pack at Walgreens or CVS. I always grab the extras when Briceton is in the hospital though! Best wishes!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS came home from the NICU after a 6 week stay, I developed a nasty cold. Fortunately, the nurses sent us home with a bunch of masks, which I used. I also used hand santizer constantly.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS came home from the NICU after a 6 week stay, I developed a nasty cold. Fortunately, the nurses sent us home with a bunch of masks, which I used. I also used hand santizer constantly.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

MOME2RT

I agree with the maskes....we have pics of me wearing them. Reece gets a kick outta that. Im sorry you are feeling so yucky! Hope you both start to feel better very soon!

MOME2RT

I agree with the maskes....we have pics of me wearing them. Reece gets a kick outta that. Im sorry you are feeling so yucky! Hope you both start to feel better very soon!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

Giggles

I would say wear a mask and have your daughter wear a mask when she is in the house or car with you. When my husband gets sick we both wear masks but I stay upstairs and he stays downstairs. He wears the mask 95% of time. We really try to stay seperate during that time. He sleeps downstairs, I eat upstairs, he uses a different shower and bath. Try to seperate yourself as much as possible and both wear masks. It is tough!

Jennifer 36 years old with CF

Ps: When my mom was raising me when she got sick she wore a mask, I did not and she washed hands constantly and she said I never got sick from her..go figure, GOOD LUCK

Giggles

I would say wear a mask and have your daughter wear a mask when she is in the house or car with you. When my husband gets sick we both wear masks but I stay upstairs and he stays downstairs. He wears the mask 95% of time. We really try to stay seperate during that time. He sleeps downstairs, I eat upstairs, he uses a different shower and bath. Try to seperate yourself as much as possible and both wear masks. It is tough!

Ps: When my mom was raising me when she got sick she wore a mask, I did not and she washed hands constantly and she said I never got sick from her..go figure, GOOD LUCK

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 36 years old with CF
<br />
<br />Ps: When my mom was raising me when she got sick she wore a mask, I did not and she washed hands constantly and she said I never got sick from her..go figure, GOOD LUCK