When you are sick how do you sleep?

Incomudrox

If I am really sick with a lot of mucus production, I sleep sitting up leaning forward with my head resting on a pillow. If i'm on the mend I sleep on my side or stomach, when I have no mucus what so ever I sleep on my back, other wise I can't sleep on my back. The colloidal silver has allowed me to sleep on my back last night for the first time in over 2 years. I was so great!<br>

Incomudrox

If I am really sick with a lot of mucus production, I sleep sitting up leaning forward with my head resting on a pillow. If i'm on the mend I sleep on my side or stomach, when I have no mucus what so ever I sleep on my back, other wise I can't sleep on my back. The colloidal silver has allowed me to sleep on my back last night for the first time in over 2 years. I was so great!<br>

Incomudrox

Charlene

I sleep on a wedge pillow every night.  When I am doing worse, I add 2-3 pillowws, which means I am almost sitting up.  I have too much mucus colllecting in my lungs if I lay flat, even on a really good night.  But, I don't sleep more than 45minutes at a time when I am conjested.  I wake up and have to change sides. 

Charlene

I sleep on a wedge pillow every night. When I am doing worse, I add 2-3 pillowws, which means I am almost sitting up. I have too much mucus colllecting in my lungs if I lay flat, even on a really good night. But, I don't sleep more than 45minutes at a time when I am conjested. I wake up and have to change sides.

Charlene

I sleep on a wedge pillow every night. When I am doing worse, I add 2-3 pillowws, which means I am almost sitting up. I have too much mucus colllecting in my lungs if I lay flat, even on a really good night. But, I don't sleep more than 45minutes at a time when I am conjested. I wake up and have to change sides.

Charlene

I sleep on a wedge pillow every night.  When I am doing worse, I add 2-3 pillowws, which means I am almost sitting up.  I have too much mucus colllecting in my lungs if I lay flat, even on a really good night.  But, I don't sleep more than 45minutes at a time when I am conjested.  I wake up and have to change sides. 

Charlene

Charlene

musclemania70

Once I fall asleep I can sleep in any position. But its the falling asleep that is difficult for me when I am on Cayston. For some reason, as soon as I lay down, I get this tickling annoying hacking dry cough that doesn't let up unless I am sleeping almost upright.
On Collistin, I have no trouble sleeping. WEIRD.

musclemania70

Once I fall asleep I can sleep in any position. But its the falling asleep that is difficult for me when I am on Cayston. For some reason, as soon as I lay down, I get this tickling annoying hacking dry cough that doesn't let up unless I am sleeping almost upright.
On Collistin, I have no trouble sleeping. WEIRD.

musclemania70

<br />On Collistin, I have no trouble sleeping. WEIRD.

mamerth

I am just getting over the "creap and crud". I had to sleep sitting up in bed the first couple of nights... I strained my neck so I ended in the recliner the past two night. The recliner allows me to be upright but still support my neck and back. Plus I end up sleeping on a different floor as the family and don't disturb their sleep.

I have to have Vick on my chest or there is no sleeping. It just opens up in sinuses and lungs so much better (and relaxes me).

mamerth

I am just getting over the "creap and crud". I had to sleep sitting up in bed the first couple of nights... I strained my neck so I ended in the recliner the past two night. The recliner allows me to be upright but still support my neck and back. Plus I end up sleeping on a different floor as the family and don't disturb their sleep.

I have to have Vick on my chest or there is no sleeping. It just opens up in sinuses and lungs so much better (and relaxes me).

mamerth

<br />
<br />I have to have Vick on my chest or there is no sleeping. It just opens up in sinuses and lungs so much better (and relaxes me).
<br />

JustDucky

I sleep elevated on several pillows. I don't tolerate being flat, especially when I am sick (which is now, seems that many folks are getting this crap and crud thing). When I am well, I still sleep that way, partially because of my reflux disease but also because that is how I breathe most comfortably. I am vented at night, which helps too otherwise sleeping would be easier said than done for me.

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

I sleep elevated on several pillows. I don't tolerate being flat, especially when I am sick (which is now, seems that many folks are getting this crap and crud thing). When I am well, I still sleep that way, partially because of my reflux disease but also because that is how I breathe most comfortably. I am vented at night, which helps too otherwise sleeping would be easier said than done for me.

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

<br />
<br />Jenn 39 w/CF

Giggles

Musclemania : I too had that kind of cough when laying down to go to sleep at night while on cayston! I finally said forget it. This is making my quality of life worse. Now I just do TOBI but constantly NOT every other month and it is working out good so far. Interesting......<br><br>When I am feeling good I can easily sleep on 1 pillow on my back and side. When not feeling well and need to practically be sitting up to sleep and I am not really getting to sleep cause who can sleep sitting straight up.... Ahhhh the saga!<br><br><br><br>

Giggles

Musclemania : I too had that kind of cough when laying down to go to sleep at night while on cayston! I finally said forget it. This is making my quality of life worse. Now I just do TOBI but constantly NOT every other month and it is working out good so far. Interesting......<br><br>When I am feeling good I can easily sleep on 1 pillow on my back and side. When not feeling well and need to practically be sitting up to sleep and I am not really getting to sleep cause who can sleep sitting straight up.... Ahhhh the saga!<br><br><br><br>