Where is everyone

JenWren

It kinda funny I never find activity when I pop in. Is there something I should no and don't? I check in now and again often enough and never find anyone on line. What am I doing wrong? Perhaps late evenings are better. Not for me though. Is anyone on during the day for short times, between treatments, or play time or work?
Im house bound in the winter and would love to check and chat now and again.

Jenwren

JenWren

It kinda funny I never find activity when I pop in. Is there something I should no and don't? I check in now and again often enough and never find anyone on line. What am I doing wrong? Perhaps late evenings are better. Not for me though. Is anyone on during the day for short times, between treatments, or play time or work?
Im house bound in the winter and would love to check and chat now and again.

Jenwren

JenWren

<br />Im house bound in the winter and would love to check and chat now and again.
<br />
<br />Jenwren

JORDYSMOM

We have been trying to get chat going again. For now, we are meeting on Wednesday evenings at 8:00 eastern time. Stop in tonight.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

We have been trying to get chat going again. For now, we are meeting on Wednesday evenings at 8:00 eastern time. Stop in tonight.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey