Where ya located?

Quackie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sweetdeal</b></i>

Nova Scotia, Canada</end quote></div>

Where in Nova Scotia? My Dad's from there, Truro actaully. My husband and I had thought about moving to Canada, a little while back. How is the heath insurance up there?

Wow... It's cool to see that people are from all over the country and the world... crazy!

Quackie

Where in Nova Scotia? My Dad's from there, Truro actaully. My husband and I had thought about moving to Canada, a little while back. How is the heath insurance up there?

Wow... It's cool to see that people are from all over the country and the world... crazy!

Quackie

Quackie

Nova Scotia, Canada</end quote>

Quackie

Nova Scotia, Canada</end quote>