Where ya located?

Transplantmommy

Where haven't I lived in NY is more like it!!

I spent my early childhood years in Endicott, NY and then moved to Tennessee for about 6 months and then to the Lansing/Ithaca, NY area for most of my elementary school years. I then moved to Genoa, NY for a while. After there I went back to Lansing and then to Groton, on to Cortland, and then to Homer, NY where I finally stayed for a while and graduated high school.

A few months after graduation Nate and I moved in together and then bought a trailer and moved to Dryden, NY while I was going to the community college that was right in town. After we got married and sold the trailer, I moved to Utica, NY and have been here for the past 6 years and don't plan on moving anytime in the near future!

Transplantmommy

I spent my early childhood years in Endicott, NY and then moved to Tennessee for about 6 months and then to the Lansing/Ithaca, NY area for most of my elementary school years. I then moved to Genoa, NY for a while. After there I went back to Lansing and then to Groton, on to Cortland, and then to Homer, NY where I finally stayed for a while and graduated high school.

A few months after graduation Nate and I moved in together and then bought a trailer and moved to Dryden, NY while I was going to the community college that was right in town. After we got married and sold the trailer, I moved to Utica, NY and have been here for the past 6 years and don't plan on moving anytime in the near future!

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I spent my early childhood years in Endicott, NY and then moved to Tennessee for about 6 months and then to the Lansing/Ithaca, NY area for most of my elementary school years. I then moved to Genoa, NY for a while. After there I went back to Lansing and then to Groton, on to Cortland, and then to Homer, NY where I finally stayed for a while and graduated high school.
<br />
<br />A few months after graduation Nate and I moved in together and then bought a trailer and moved to Dryden, NY while I was going to the community college that was right in town. After we got married and sold the trailer, I moved to Utica, NY and have been here for the past 6 years and don't plan on moving anytime in the near future!

T

TrophyGal

Chowchilla, California
<br />
<br />Just 2 hours South of Sacramento