Where ya located?

STET

Justsmurfin, can you tell me what clinic/hospital you attend and how far it is for you? We are thinking about relocating from PA to Murrells Inlet and are wondering about the local hospitals and how the weather affects those with CF?

STET

Justsmurfin, can you tell me what clinic/hospital you attend and how far it is for you? We are thinking about relocating from PA to Murrells Inlet and are wondering about the local hospitals and how the weather affects those with CF?

STET

STET

STET